Does anybody know how to get rid of the Win32 virus?

Win32 virus sucks. You're better off re-formatting. It's a pain in the $!% to remove in the first place and chances are you leave traces of it anyway. Just reformat.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

ARTS AND CRAFTS CAN'T SAVE YOU NOW! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

delete the folder system32 its located in my computer-local disc-windows
make sure you empty the recycle bin once you delete it

Reformat meaning I lose everything on my computer?

Guys with the arts & crafts comments are so helpful! NOT!

ARTS AND CRAFTS CAN'T SAVE YOU NOW! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bud dink

this. It will also make your CPU run 100x faster.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

So even if I don't have the virus it's OK for me to delete this folder?

I hate that virus.. Made my other computer mess up completely..

My friend who works with computers tried to delete the viruses but couldn't even do that..

You're really better off reformatting

wouldn't deleting the System32 mess up your cpu?
I'm no computer expert but I thought thats an integral part of your cpu to work.

Even if that is a sarcastic suggestion, I find that a stupid comment as there are those who might actually delete and completely mess up the cpu.
That isn't even trying to funny at all.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Really?  My desktop, which I'm on now, runs slow anyway.

Originally Posted by RFX45

I'm no computer expert but I thought thats an integral part of your cpu to work.

Even if that is a sarcastic suggestion, I find that a stupid comment as there are those who might actually delete and completely mess up the cpu.

do you honestly believe there is anything of use on her pc?
?
?

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

eek.gif

fwjdiu.jpg

NT is so heartless

I knew Ron Simmons would sympathize with me.  I miss the Acolyte Protection Agency.

have a seat

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

?
?

Considering I've had this computer for 7 years, what do you think?

Thanks for nothing guys. 
wink.gif

?
?

I don't know. Not really sure if theres a back story to all of this and involving ehr cpu or whatnot.
Like I said, I'm no computer genius but saying deleting it will make your cpu 100% faster (and other have read and even asked if it is true so other actually has considered doing it) but if it will in fact mess up the cpu, hers or who ever reads it seems just wrong to me. 
I'll admit if I were still using my old cpu I might have done it (or tried) even if I didn't have the same virus. 

?
?

I don't know. Not really sure if theres a back story to all of this and involving ehr cpu or whatnot.
Like I said, I'm no computer genius but saying deleting it will make your cpu 100% faster (and other have read and even asked if it is true so other actually has considered doing it) but if it will in fact mess up the cpu, hers or who ever reads it seems just wrong to me. 
I'll admit if I were still using my old cpu I might have done it (or tried) even if I didn't have the same virus. 

It's supposed to by "funny" to tell someone how to essentially ruin their computer now???
smh.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

?
?

It's supposed to by "funny" to tell someone how to essentially ruin their computer now???
smh.gif

Hey, like I said, thats good and all but it is common knowledge and again, if I were still using my old, slow cpu, I probably would have done it and been pissed to mess up my cpu.
If it were more obvious and something small like "press alt + F4", then it is something small that won't ruin your cpu and still be funny but if people actually did delete that folder, especially when someone follows up by saying "it'll makes your cpu faster," then it just isn't funny really.

I mean someone has got to understand where I am coming from here. Am I alone on this?

It's still difficult to detect sarcasm online for me so forgive me.

Back
Top Bottom