does anybody know what this means on the XX??

smh.gif

Nike has it's own little special message board like NikeTalk, but it's only for Nike employees. When you're fired from Nike, your screen name isautomatically banned.

There was a battle between two members on there; one is named 24515Foxen/T, and the other is named 32311Heard/J.

We all know that > is the symbol for 'greater than'.

32311Heard/J lost a bet on the Nike message board. The agreement was that whoever lost would be 'less than' the person who won, and it would be put onthe soles of the XXs. Well, 24515Foxen/T won, meaning that he would be greater than 32311Heard/J on the sole of the XX.

24515Foxen/T>32311Heard/J

wink.gif

Or... I have no idea, and just made all that up.
laugh.gif
Possibly.
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nike has it's own little special message board like NikeTalk, but it's only for Nike employees. When you're fired from Nike, your screen name is automatically banned.

There was a battle between two members on there; one is named 24515Foxen/T, and the other is named 32311Heard/J.

32311Heard/J lost a bet on the Nike message board. The agreement was that whoever lost would be 'less than' the person who won, and it would be put on the soles of the XXs. Well, 24515Foxen/T won, meaning that he would be greater than 32311Heard/J on the sole of the XX.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Possibly.
nerd.gif

tongue.gif
lol did u really just made that up.... youu got me...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Nike has it's own little special message board like NikeTalk, but it's only for Nike employees. When you're fired from Nike, your screen name is automatically banned.

32311Heard/J lost a bet on the Nike message board. The agreement was that whoever lost would be 'less than' the person who won, and it would be put on the soles of the XXs. Well, 24515Foxen/T won, meaning that he would be greater than 32311Heard/J on the sole of the XX.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
Possibly.
nerd.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
....wow!...lovely "story"....i'm sure itsprobably closer to the truth and with the "Or" bit you're tryin to dilute what you actually know..haha
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom