Does anybody like Aaliyah and her music..?

Not really. My mom was an Aaliyah stan though, so I grew up listening to her music damn near on a loop

She had a weak voice, I was never a big fan. I liked what R Kelly and Timbaland was doing for her musically but I rather play Ginuwine. She got some cold joints though.

mynicca1.png

timbo never made beats as hot once she died also...that was lowkey the beginning of him doing too much even tho he still was successful and came out w bangers afterwards

u can tell it affected his creativity

Hahahahahahahahahahaha, he was severely depressed when she died for a while but no. He had some of his beats before her, with her and after her.

timbo never made beats as hot once she died also...that was lowkey the beginning of him doing too much even tho he still was successful and came out w bangers afterwards

u can tell it affected his creativity

What are you talking about?

why even go out your way to point this out

she had an amazing voice

her and pac individually would have dropped so much great music if they stuck around

I pointed it out cause it's the truth. I really like Aaliyah's music but I'm not delusional or overrating her either. Her voice was not amazing.

What are you talking about?

after she passed he started drifting too much into that weird electronic stuff for my tastes as opposed to the bouncy r&b stuff that he was known for

Love Sounds was dope but a lot of those beats on shock value and **** was corny.

i feel like he woulda been forced to keep his music more soulful if aaliyah was still here.

but everyone also was taking his and pharrells style in the early aughts so that might have also played a factor

Her family is doing a disservice to her by not having her music available for streaming.

No she did not

i dont know what im supposed to say lol. just my opinion.

she had a nice falsetto, sounded like an angel or some ****

maybe youre saying she not because she doesnt have the range of like a diana ross or more traditional soul singers but i feel like what makes artists unique is being able to do something that no one else can

no one has a voice like pac or aaliyah or chris brown or 50 or pre 08 wayne

thats what separates people who can rap or sing from unique or iconic artists imo. for some people its their voice for some its their overall style like eminem or 3 stacks.

so yall never heard a mid 2000's timbo beat and thought that **** was corny with all the robot electric sounds and ****

hahaha maybe its just me.

He formed "Beat Club" after she passed. Those are some of the craziest beats I've ever heard. I'm still tight he wasted them on Bubba and Jade. SMMFH

Never get tired of this beat and Jada flowing on it.

Such a waste of a ****in beat. SMH but when he flips it back and forth with Get Ur Freak On at the end. Lost my mind as a kid.

Back
Top Bottom