Does anybody remember this show called "WMAC Masters?"

For some reason this old school show popped up in my head...
Show was super fake/corny, but watched because Liu Kang's actor from Mortal Kombat, Ho Sung Pak was in it.
Also Bruce Lee's daughter hosted the show...corny memories FTW!!!

For some reason this old school show popped up in my head...
Show was super fake/corny, but watched because Liu Kang's actor from Mortal Kombat, Ho Sung Pak was in it.
Also Bruce Lee's daughter hosted the show...corny memories FTW!!!

Yea it was entertaining, wasn't there a guy that went to the WCW from there? Glacier, they had to collect those medals and then put them on their belt.

Yea it was entertaining, wasn't there a guy that went to the WCW from there? Glacier, they had to collect those medals and then put them on their belt.

Show was corny as ever lol. It also had Hakim "The Machine" on it, AKA the black guy with dreads from the original Mortal Kombat movie whose soul got taken away on the beach
laugh.gif

" Welcome to WMAC Masters, I'm your host Shannon Lee, daughter of Bruce Lee"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Show was corny as ever lol. It also had Hakim "The Machine" on it, AKA the black guy with dreads from the original Mortal Kombat movie whose soul got taken away on the beach
laugh.gif

" Welcome to WMAC Masters, I'm your host Shannon Lee, daughter of Bruce Lee"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude I was thinking about this show the other day and could not remember the name of it, I was getting heated!

Thank you very much!

Dude I was thinking about this show the other day and could not remember the name of it, I was getting heated!

Thank you very much!

Too bad it was staged s hell. It was like WWF for 10 year olds who's parents wouldn't let them watch WWF.

Too bad it was staged s hell. It was like WWF for 10 year olds who's parents wouldn't let them watch WWF.

that **** was hottt, used to watch it all the time before......i was a young little kid.....those were the days

that **** was hottt, used to watch it all the time before......i was a young little kid.....those were the days

Back
Top Bottom