Does anyone else like yellowing soles/Js that look somewhat beat?

I’ve been rocking my Infrared 6s a lot lately (2014), and I’m kinda digging the yellowing soles. Gives them more character. Reminds me of when punk rockers in the 90s used to wear Js.

I also like my BC3s a little beat. Those are a Jordan that also looks better worn in a bit.

Does anyone else like their J’s a little beat?

No. That's why you buy new shoes, IMO anyways. Jordan gonna drop some pre-creased 5's and 13's and everybody will be talking about how cool they look after pissing and moaning about those creases for the last 30 years...

No. That's why you buy new shoes, IMO anyways. Jordan gonna drop some pre-creased 5's and 13's and everybody will be talking about how cool they look after pissing and moaning about those creases for the last 30 years...
Lol not ALL Js looks good beat (basically anything after the 8s), but the early Js definitely look better worn in some

6D3163A3-C6A8-4552-A4D0-71DB4CFDA059.jpeg

I’ve been rocking my Infrared 6s a lot lately (2014), and I’m kinda digging the yellowing soles. Gives them more character. Reminds me of when punk rockers in the 90s used to wear Js.

I also like my BC3s a little beat. Those are a Jordan that also looks better worn in a bit.

Does anyone else like their J’s a little beat?
I prefer mine with noticable wear to them over being brand new. Always have.

Back
Top Bottom