Does anyone else not feel sympathy for Brittney Griner?

I think with all the wild numbers people are throwing out about who would get what time for what crime in the USA shoulder know the real stakes. A first time offender for possession can be sentenced up to 1 year in jail and a $1,000 dollar fine at the federal level. It goes up from there depending upon the defendant's offender score (previous convictions).

I won’t lie, I’ve flown with a vape cart from LA a few times. TSA never checked and everything was smooth. BG got jammed up because she came through customs and they go through every item in your carry-on.
LA or in the states is one thing.

But in a foreign country, much less communist Russia?

espn is showing all the tweets of other wnba players about how they’re shocked at the sentence. They sound like they’ve been barely paying attention to all of the developments or they only hear what they want to hear and are totally oblivious to how messed up russia is. espn has had a reporter for the last week or two talk about the possible harsh sentence and how she needed to plead guilty for a prisoner exchange to happen.

Word. People are idiots. Just another example of people running with popular narratives they see on social media without reading up on the matter themselves.

The guilty verdict was expected to put her in position for an exchange. Like, do people not know that we're working on swapping her for a dude named "the Merchant of Death"? :lol: Meanwhile people wanna be all theatrical and blast our gov't for "not doing anything". :rolleyes

Word. People are idiots. Just another example of people running with popular narratives they see on social media without reading up on the matter themselves.

The guilty verdict was expected to put her in position for an exchange. Like, do people not know that we're working on swapping her for a dude named "the Merchant of Death"? :lol: Meanwhile people wanna be all theatrical and blast our gov't for "not doing anything". :rolleyes
Mentioned earlier in the thread that her dumb *** lawyers suck. What was on the table during the barter? If MOD dude wasn’t an even exchange, who is next up for trade.

Wth are you talking bout

The fact you think her lawyers have any pull in her trade is laughable. If that were the case they’d be trying to exchange prisoners all the time. It’s the government not the lawyers.

Secondly, she could have the GOAT lawyers and they were still going to give her that sentence.

What do y’all not understand about this taking place in Russia and them not giving a damn about what we want?

A cannabis company doing a campaign? What the hell is that going to do? :lol: as if Smoke Good Cannabis Shop in LA is really going to scare the government into doing a trade

Again this isn’t someone who got caught jaywalking in their hometown

The fact you think her lawyers have any pull in her trade is laughable. If that were the case they’d be trying to exchange prisoners all the time. It’s the government not the lawyers.

Secondly, she could have the GOAT lawyers and they were still going to give her that sentence.

What do y’all not understand about this taking place in Russia and them not giving a damn about what we want?

A cannabis company doing a campaign? What the hell is that going to do? :lol: as if Smoke Good Cannabis Shop in LA is really going to scare the government into doing a trade

Again this isn’t someone who got caught jaywalking in their hometown
So what’s the deal.. let her rot for 9yrs..

Please don’t be part of the “shoulda,woulda,coulda committee”

Definitely don’t let her rot for the full sentence, but also don’t trade a war criminal and arms dealer for somebody that arrogantly brought illegal substances to a foreign country.

So what’s the deal.. let her rot for 9yrs..

Please don’t be part of the “shoulda,woulda,coulda committee”

I’m not saying that at all. It’s between our government and theirs, literally has nothing to do with the lawyers you’re clowning.

Russia is also trying to have someone convicted of murder that’s in prison in Germany swapped for her on top of the arms dealer.

At some point it’s going to become too much

I’m not saying that at all. It’s between our government and theirs, literally has nothing to do with the lawyers you’re clowning.

Russia is also trying to have someone convicted of murder that’s in prison in Germany swapped for her on top of the arms dealer.

Yeah man. Agreed.

We should find a Russian national who’s in a US prison for jaywalking… That would be an appropriate trade IMO

Mans thought my cousin Vinny could save the day :lol:

“Your honor Brittney is a good yute!”
1659811017776.jpeg

I don't want to see her stuck over there

But I'm not going to pretend that cost of "justice" for her isnt the deprivation of justice for others

Seriously, a murderer, why not make it two while we're at it

And this is the questions that has me laughing folks like

“Well what if it was you “

It wouldn’t be me **** I don’t even have that **** with me here in American :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All im traveling with is my passport, t shirt, pants, belt and whatever basic sneaks i got. I’ll buy toiletries or clothes when I get there. Might even freeball. Not taking NO risks abroad.

Im gone be in the airport like dudes in school who wore a pencil in their ear and carried one empty folder

well that’s old girls tix out. Barter barter barter. Get some people that know how to make it HAPPEN. BG is a tall masculine specimen so you might have to do the 2 prisoner for 1 deal

All im traveling with is my passport, t shirt, pants, belt and whatever basic sneaks i got. I’ll buy toiletries or clothes when I get there. Might even freeball. Not taking NO risks abroad.

Im gone be in the airport like dudes in school who wore a pencil in their ear and carried one empty folder

Thats hella sus going overseas like that. They gonna think you a suicide bomber. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom