Does anyone else not feel sympathy for Brittney Griner?

I abuse the free checked bag thing with skymiles. I’ll check a suitcase with a pair of boxers and shorts in it.

A lot depends where you flying from tho…If you flying outta places where weed is legal or not them hardcore red states they don’t trip too much if you got a lil something with you( emphasizing just a small amount) …Places like Denver, Seattle etc they expect you to have a lil leftover when you leaving …But yea like Shumpert flying out of Texas or if you in an Alabama airport or something that’s just a dumb decision :lol: :smh:

Overall tho just stick to the rules and know what’s in your bag and you won’t have to worry bout it

It’s dumb that it’s decriminalized in some states but still illegal federally. Also it’s legal recreationally in NY but most of the counties around me are conservative and voted no on any dispensaries. I just wanna be able to go to a store and get some strong AF gummies or cookies.

It’s dumb that it’s decriminalized in some states but still illegal federally. Also it’s legal recreationally in NY but most of the counties around me are conservative and voted no on any dispensaries. I just wanna be able to go to a store and get some strong AF gummies or cookies.
It’s dumb it’s decriminalized globally.

At this point midas whale bust the nukes out to free her. What’s the point of us having nuclear weapons if we’re not going to use them.

As much of my tax money goes to the military, let’s get our moneys worth. Play some Toby Keith Courtesy of the red white and blue and pound some natty lights with aepps20 aepps20

At this point midas whale bust the nukes out to free her. What’s the point of us having nuclear weapons if we’re not going to use them.

As much of my tax money goes to the military, let’s get our moneys worth. Play some Toby Keith Courtesy of the red white and blue and pound some natty lights with aepps20 aepps20
🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇷🇺

Just go to jersey.

A lot depends where you flying from tho…If you flying outta places where weed is legal or not them hardcore red states they don’t trip too much if you got a lil something with you( emphasizing just a small amount) …Places like Denver, Seattle etc they expect you to have a lil leftover when you leaving …But yea like Shumpert flying out of Texas or if you in an Alabama airport or something that’s just a dumb decision :lol: :smh:

Overall tho just stick to the rules and know what’s in your bag and you won’t have to worry bout it

Shump dumb *** would have gotten jammed up everywhere with 6 zips. Even Cali.

Just go to jersey.

Pretty much anywhere in surrounding states. I'm in Greater Boston and have 4 dispensaries and two grow facilities within 1 mile of where I live. Few years ago there was only 1 withing reasonable driving distance. They're everywhere now. I don't even mess with edibles but people hand them out like they're mix tapes around here so I just pay it forward and gift em.

IMG-2514.jpg

When it comes to exchanging prisoners the law always has a say. I’m thinking a Cannabis company here in the US should do a free Brittany campaign. Pressure politics to ante up the trade and waalaaaw

Now we got folks taking about American weed companies running ad campaigns opposing Russia as leverage in efforts to bring Brittney Griner home.

Bless your heart champ.

Pretty much anywhere in surrounding states. I'm in Greater Boston and have 4 dispensaries and two grow facilities within 1 mile of where I live. Few years ago there was only 1 withing reasonable driving distance. They're everywhere now. I don't even mess with edibles but people hand them out like they're mix tapes around here so I just pay it forward and gift em.

IMG-2514.jpg
Smh, man if the south ever gets their **** together they stand to make a ton of money off weed farms. Nothing but land, opportunity and the perfect weather for growers.

I don’t even know many people who still smoke cigarettes. Usually it’s older people who never quit.

Back
Top Bottom