Does anyone else not feel sympathy for Brittney Griner?

For some reason you are under the impression everyone is traveling with banned substances with them which isn’t true at all
What he said was that banned substances are not the only thing that could get you jammed up in certain countries (mostly authoritarian): books that are banned locally, art pieces declared counterfeit, "excessive" amounts of clothes/shoes (source: me) could get you in trouble if a customs officer really wants to get you.

No I am not. I never said that everyone is traveling with anything. I simply said the possibility exists that people travel with things that they don't know are banned in different countries. You asked for a list as if I was going to sit here and scour the rules of everywhere to satisfy your overly simplistic and reductive stance.

You made some mention of me not having ammo- bro I don't need ammunition for this argument as you aren't comprehending the basic premise that I set forth.

You have demonstrated to everyone reading this thread that you truly do not understand and are unable to comprehend some very, very basic concepts.

Have a good one.
And again that doesn’t apply ti everyone because a big number of travelers only carry their clothes and hygiene
So again it can’t happen to everyone
Hell it doesn’t happen a bunch now

Sooooooo yeah like I said

What he said was that banned substances are not the only thing that could get you jammed up in certain countries (mostly authoritarian): books that are banned locally, art pieces declared counterfeit, "excessive" amounts of clothes/shoes (source: me) could get you in trouble if a customs officer really wants to get you.
And like I said earlier not everyone travels like that
Some folks carry clothes and hygiene
I have no idea how that concept is hard for y’all to understand
Folks that travel can easily tell you how much of a hassle the airport is you think that a huge majority of people aren’t just traveling with the bare minimum they need are you serious lol

I’m speaking for me I’m not getting detain for carry clothes for my trip

Check your suitcases before you leave y’all. It ain’t that hard....for those who move that way :lol:
1659657327827.gif

I feel putin is in no hurry to make a trade. He is going to make biden look weak. Though one will probably be made eventually. I hope she ain't have to do the full 9

Reactions: ace
Check your suitcases before you leave y’all. It ain’t that hard....for those who move that way :lol:
1659657327827.gif
If it was just booze she’d be fine. Usually they just take it tell you it’s not ok. Weed tho, you’re going to jail.

espn is showing all the tweets of other wnba players about how they’re shocked at the sentence. They sound like they’ve been barely paying attention to all of the developments or they only hear what they want to hear and are totally oblivious to how messed up russia is. espn has had a reporter for the last week or two talk about the possible harsh sentence and how she needed to plead guilty for a prisoner exchange to happen.

Maybe its been posted already but learned about the Audrey Lorber case from Joy Taylor on ESPN: https://nypost.com/2019/09/07/staten-island-teen-jailed-in-russia-after-being-caught-with-weed/

No argument BG broke the law. But it is painfully obvious her detainment and sentence is a political ploy. I can’t sit here and leave it at “well she should’ve known better” when Russia let Lorber skate with time served and a $400 fine for 19 grams…

Interesting..for the “Brittney should do the time” crowd what does this do to your stance?

Interesting..for the “Brittney should do the time” crowd what does this do to your stance?
Less famous WHITE women gets a slap on the wrist (comparably) to BG at a time when Russia is not actively involved with a war being condemned by the US.

This woman was also a true civilian and had very little value in terms of bargaining.

BG had more value due to her fame so of course Russia will impose harsher restrictions so that that have a carrot to dangle in front of the Government for potential trades.

There is nothing to see here.

Last edited:
1659657327827.gif

:rofl:
West Indian people stay in their suitcases going and coming man. We bringing **** for people back home, and we bring **** back from home, lol. We ain't trying to get charged the overweight fee so we always checking **** :lol:
I'm still mad that LAX confiscated my brand new hair gel container 14 yrs ago. (this was my first flight alone. Didn't know the rules and regulations)

JFK took all my mini colognes when I was going Grenada back in 2001. I was mad vex because I didn't know the rules at the time and I was out some good as smelling colognes, smh. You live and you learn, and it has never happened to me again.

And again that doesn’t apply ti everyone because a big number of travelers only carry their clothes and hygiene
So again it can’t happen to everyone
Hell it doesn’t happen a bunch now

Sooooooo yeah like I said
You know what everyone’s carrying?

If everyone abided by rules/laws I’m pretty sure brittney wouldn’t be in this mess 🤡

Back
Top Bottom