Does anyone else not feel sympathy for Brittney Griner?

I won’t lie, I’ve flown with a vape cart from LA a few times. TSA never checked and everything was smooth. BG got jammed up because she came through customs and they go through every item in your carry-on.

even with TSA its a matter of what employee you get. I remember when they made me pour out my baby oil lotion because it was 3.4oz, which is over 3. I was looking at them with the stoneface the whole time sitting there pouring it into a trash can. I hate how they dont let you take water bottles across either. Like I;m drinking it, you can clearly see it's water. i have to throw it away, go through the gate, and now inside have to go to one of those Hudson News places and pay $12 to replace it

shogun shogun

51,13418,231JoinedNov 24, 2009
Better than the tsa guy patting down your body.

Jackson, MS airport be violating. I almost swung on dude. Clearly that's my **** bro, stahppit

I won’t lie, I’ve flown with a vape cart from LA a few times. TSA never checked and everything was smooth. BG got jammed up because she came through customs and they go through every item in your carry-on.
Even customs is iffy on what they check. I've smuggled quite a bit of Nigerian Suya back when I'm returning from my visits with family.

I kinda enjoy playing the catch me if you can game I guess.

she just got caught up in the wrong place and wrong time.

did she break the law? yes
did she deserve close to max sentence? no

do i feel sympathy for her? no

I never carry liquids on my carry on. Last few times I brought a cart I just put it in my check in. I’ll keep the battery with me though. I will never travel overseas with it.

Last edited:
I never carry liquids on my carry on. Last few times I brought a cart I just put it in my check in. I’ll keep the battery with me though. I will never travel overseas with it.
It’s pretty much fool proof if you pack a cart in with checked baggage domestically, I just hate having to waste time at baggage claim. They’re not about to go in there, find that little cart and check it to see if it’s thc and not nicotine. I remember packing a tv in my checked bag during college, joint got broke during transport but nobody said anything about me having it in there.

I hate how they dont let you take water bottles across either. Like I;m drinking it, you can clearly see it's water. i have to throw it away, go through the gate, and now inside have to go to one of those Hudson News places and pay $12 to replace it

Next time bring a empty water bottle. After you pass through security, fill it up for free at the water fountain
D4927113-D976-48FF-9757-7328BEFAD61A.gif

Some of y'all in this thread are wild 😂

Maybe it's because my family is African but we're very particular about packing. Whenever I hear about people mistakenly bringing guns and knives to the airport I'm always thinking "how the F is that even possible?"

This is doubly so when I'm traveling internationally. I check the laws in that country to make sure my prescriptions aren't prohibited, I pack and repack, etc. The idea that someone could mistakenly bring drugs, weapons or any type of contraband is crazy to me.

Last edited:
Some of y'all in this thread are wild 😂

Maybe it's because my family is African but we're very particular about packing. Whenever I hear about people mistakenly bringing guns and knives to the airport I'm always thinking "how the F is that even possible?"

This is doubly so when I'm traveling internationally.
I smuggle but I know exactly what's in each bag

Yall tripping with carrying some of those things yall carried to the airports. Asking for trouble.

Im sayin. :lol:

Ya'll think its all fun and games til the one time it does catch up to you and youre sitting in the joint or have a hefty fine. It only takes one time.

Yall tripping with carrying some of those things yall carried to the airports. Asking for trouble.

Pretty much. Certain fruits/veggies and uncooked meats are not allowed to be brought back from foreign countries. Sometimes they catch you and other times they don't, but they allegedly flag you whenever you get caught. Most of these items are available here in the states and I usually have my fill when I'm at said location. Hell, I remember when I was returning from one of my travels and I brought back some bush teas that were dried and was still getting harrassed by TSA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom