Does anyone else not feel sympathy for Brittney Griner?

There's a no cigarette smoking policy on the hospital grounds I work at but I see nurses and other ancillary staff smoking all the time. There's this tech I used to work with that smelled like cigarette smoke all day. The IT guy who worked on my computer had a pack by his desk out in the open. :lol:

There's a no cigarette smoking policy on the hospital grounds I work at but I see nurses and other ancillary staff smoking all the time. There's this tech I used to work with that smelled like cigarette smoke all day. The IT guy who worked on my computer had a pack by his desk out in the open. :lol:
You should do what I do, spray Febreze around whenever they enter the room. Sooner or later they'll start distancing themselves from you.>D

You should do what I do, spray Febreze around whenever they enter the room. Sooner or later they'll start distancing themselves from you.>D

Oh i don't stay around these people regularly I have my own private room in the hospital away from everyone since covid and I work from home half the time.

I'm just baffled that they emphasize this policy and people are walking around smelling like ashtrays. :lol:

Oh i don't stay around these people regularly I have my own private room in the hospital away from everyone since covid and I work from home half the time.
not-impressed-gif.gif

Coming from the Bronx over the GWB?

Edit. Just double checked. You don’t pay going to NJ

A97F8992-73FA-4704-8C1D-1E7CD40506D5.jpeg

Oh right right, if you take the 87 or 95 no, though usually whenever I go to NJ from the BX I take the HH and pay the smaller toll so im used to paying both ways. Im buggin though my b. :lol:

One of the funniest parts about this thread how quickly people go from being very critical of America to becoming true patriots. 😂

Some of y'all go from not caring about America to wanting Joe Biden to swap terrorists and send the Navy SEALs to get a basketball player.

The turn from apathy to becoming aepps20 aepps20 is expeditious

Last edited:
“I...****...these...****...after...our...shows”

That line felt like it had a bouncing ball in the video for us to follow along. Can’t remember who said it though I know it was a Cash Money joint :lol:

Back
Top Bottom