Does anyone else not feel sympathy for Brittney Griner?

One of the funniest parts about this thread how quickly people go from being very critical of America to becoming true patriots real quick. 😂

Some of y'all go from not caring about America to wanting Joe Biden to swap terrorists and send the Navy SEALs to get a basketball player.

The turn from apathy to becoming @aepps20 is expeditious

I think a lot of people realize that as bad as it is here with our justice system, it is a lot better than some other countries

I think a lot of people realize that as bad as it is here with our justice system, it is a lot better than some other countries
Being deported is a death wish to some but some prevail overseas.
Our work ethic in America is blasphemy compared to others but we r the richest.

Being deported is a death wish to some but some prevail overseas.
Our work ethic in America is blasphemy compared to others but we r the richest.

Being a rich country on paper means nothing. Our standard and quality of life is crap compared to other developed countries. We are the Florida of the developed world.

I’m eating in america and I’d get paid half what I get paid here somewhere else.

I’d also be locked up working as much as I do in another developed country and I’m on the verge of walking off the job every other day from the overload of work. :lol:

Dunno if I would say america has bad work ethic or just crappy work culture. Plus you hear how some european countries have a 4 day work week and their lunch breaks are over an hour.

What if Earth was the North Korea of the galaxy? All the other systems and aliens look at us like “dog what:sick:?”

What if Earth was the North Korea of the galaxy? All the other systems and aliens look at us like “dog what:sick:?”
If they’re watching us that means we’re not even on their level to begin with. They look at us the same way we look at lower intelligence animals on our planet, for amusement.

Screenshot_20220821-131334.png

Britt Britt coming home sometime soon :pimp:

I am hopeful he can help, but I also wouldn't hold my breath. North Korea did release one US citizen after trump and Rodman visited...except they first beat him into a vegetative state and he died shortly after coming home.

It was championed as an absolute diplomatic victory by the administration.

dennis might have some pull with Russians oligarchs, I wish him well in his journey.

I DOUBT HIM, SIR!

Basketball isn't nearly as popular in Russia as it is in SE Asian countries. He won't have the same cultural cache.

Screenshot_20220821-131334.png

Britt Britt coming home sometime soon :pimp:
That's a 2-for-1 deal right there. State Department is making arrangements for a three-prisoner swap as we speak.

I don't know if Russia has a statute of limitations on lgbt activities:

1661130125869.png

Back
Top Bottom