Does anyone enjoy the noise of an AC/Fan while sleeping?

pimp.gif
most def. enjoy it. ive been sleeping next to a fan or a/c (or a spaceheater in the winter) for over a decade now. I can't sleep well if i don't have the noise, I get restless and very annoyed.

the fan noise is by far the biggest calming factor, i turn it on and just sit down after a long day. just helps unwind

god yes. ive been sleeping with a mini fan on for years. the light buzz makes me fall asleep much faster. plus it cleans out the air in the room. filters/fansftw. Big fan of the humming noise.

I don't think I can sleep without that sort of background noise. When it gets too quiet, it gets too loud in my head? Plus the quiet ness also makes thehouse creaking more audible, makes things a little scary haha

i can't sleep with silence, and love the sound of the a/c during the hot summer nights

Fan & A/C FTW
pimp.gif
I be fallin asleep to my vacuum and my washingmachine in the basement if I'm sittin around long enough

i love the AC rumble while im sleeping .. i HATE fans though.. the feeling/noise irritates me sooooo much, i wake up all congested

all that sh--t does is spread dust and blow hot stale air on you
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom