Does anyone enjoy the noise of an AC/Fan while sleeping?

Inspired by http://niketalk.com/topic/173856 but @
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
the topic, but anyways

I leave my fan(not those ceiling fans
sick.gif
) on all night during the spring,and my AC over the summer (the ones that you fit in the window that make a lot of noise). Its just really nice to fall asleep with the noise on, the constanthumming lullaby
pimp.gif
...then once winter comes along and I get rid of the ACI feel like
sick.gif
without the noise.

OMG yes I cannot sleep without the fan noise...it blocks out other noises that would wake you up.

I haven't slept without a fan on in years. I hate sleeping to complete silence. Even in the winter, I keep my fan on, but point it in another direction.

i enjoy it.
i dont know if its just me but with pure silence i cannot fall asleep, but with some A Tribe Called Quest or anything else on my ipod bumping loud in my ears,i fall asleep with the quickness

i like the tv noise...it takes forever for me to fall asleep w/o any type of background noise...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i like the tv noise...it takes forever for me to fall asleep w/o any type of background noise...
If I fall asleep with the tv on, my dream mirrors whatever was on television while I was sleep

Im indifferent. Its harder to hear sounds outside or inside for that matter but it is somewhat relaxing.

yes i thought i was hte only one

i cant sleep without my AC or my air purifier on.. i need the noise

in the summer my AC is on 24/7 and hte rest of the year the air purifier is on 24/7

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

If I fall asleep with the tv on, my dream mirrors whatever was on television while I was sleep

that happens to me but not very often...

yes, it's called white noise.

a lot of people use white noise to put babies to sleep... maybe that's why we're so partial towards it when we grow up.

no, i dunno how i fall asleep sometimes i just stay up until i knock out. I hate thinking when im in bed because it keeps me up. I open my windows to get airahha i dont use a fan.

Yeah me too. I can't sleep without the fan on, I keep it on during the day while im on the computer too cause I like the sound

I'm becoming quite the fan of all these "Fan" threads.
hehehe (Yes...pun intended. kill me.)

anyways, yeah, it's actually not as bad as you'd think...I always
find myself waking up a couple hours early to cut if off tho.
ohwell.gif

heh

Back
Top Bottom