does anyone feel this way about Talib?

So first things first...I consider myself a fan..but i can only take his music in small doses.

YES he's intelligent

YES he's rapping about something meaningful.

YES he's got a dope voice.

but...good lawd bro. the way he tries to fit in all those words in his bars. sometimes it sounds like he's straight mumbling. Has he ever acknowledged this in any of his songs or interviews or anything?

So first things first...I consider myself a fan..but i can only take his music in small doses.

YES he's intelligent

YES he's rapping about something meaningful.

YES he's got a dope voice.

but...good lawd bro. the way he tries to fit in all those words in his bars. sometimes it sounds like he's straight mumbling. Has he ever acknowledged this in any of his songs or interviews or anything?

Personally, his rhyming and flow doesnt bother me at all. Its his poor selection of beats that turned me away as a fan. I remember back when BlackStar came out, and Reflection Eternal, consistent dope beats, and now his albums will have like 1-2 cool tracks and thats it.

Also, feel the same with Hi-Tek, son fell way off ever since he changed his formula for aftermath
sick.gif

Personally, his rhyming and flow doesnt bother me at all. Its his poor selection of beats that turned me away as a fan. I remember back when BlackStar came out, and Reflection Eternal, consistent dope beats, and now his albums will have like 1-2 cool tracks and thats it.

Also, feel the same with Hi-Tek, son fell way off ever since he changed his formula for aftermath
sick.gif

he is great and one of the best to ever touch the mic, but his sound is boring like most backpackers.

he is great and one of the best to ever touch the mic, but his sound is boring like most backpackers.

Originally Posted by haiti5

hisflowreallypissesmeoffbecauseherapslikeimtyping

laugh.gif

Quality was dope...

didn't really like Beautiful Struggle. Only album i bother checking after those 2 was Eardrum..and that wasn't half bad.

Originally Posted by haiti5

hisflowreallypissesmeoffbecauseherapslikeimtyping

laugh.gif

Quality was dope...

didn't really like Beautiful Struggle. Only album i bother checking after those 2 was Eardrum..and that wasn't half bad.

Back
Top Bottom