Does Anyone Find Short Hair On Women Attractive?

rqz0jk.jpg

Hell yeah! That's my steez right there... although I always end up with girls with long hair..??

Nawth
pimp.gif

BlackStilettos wrote:

I have short hair, and I've never had an issue with guys approaching me. I feel like it says a lot about a woman if she can rock a bald head or a short cut and be confident.

I can already tell though from the kind of women posted here that NT prefers chicks with really long hair.
You're right, and you know what....You should show us how confident you really are, though.

sometimes... not amber rose short tho... she'd have to be EXTRA pretty to be bald and me still smash

Good looks for all those that posted pics so far.  I was in such a hurry that I forgot one of the most important elements of a new topic.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I have short hair, and I've never had an issue with guys approaching me. I feel like it says a lot about a woman if she can rock a bald head or a short cut and be confident.

I can already tell though from the kind of women posted here that NT prefers chicks with really long hair.

You respond, and provide us with no pics
smh.gif

Hell yea!!! I'd rather if they had short hair over long hair! But either way its just hair,so as long as she keeps it up, we're good!

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

yep, some can pull it off real nice and look beautiful, but in general, i prefer a girl with longer hair.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom