Does anyone get the Ray Allen 13s from finishline?

4b01635315b875b5054511cad0f898c23bd66258.png

I heard some rumor that finishline will release very limited number of Ray Allen 13s, I was waiting for them tonight
 I thought they are releasing at 12:00, but actually 11:56 for some unknown and ridiculous reason

I tried my best, but I failed

ffd266059e189b5170eb3f06a89bdad2d5a595a3.png

is there any luck dudes got them?????

few on here got them but yeah i was late on these to getting the style number from a previous page when they went live . missed out on money would have flipped them anyways

I was ready for em started refreshing at 1145. They were up at 1153 and I refreshed once and they were there but I instinctively refreshed again and they were gone refreshed once more and they were back added 2 pair to my cart without knowing u could only get one because that info was in the details unlike the way it is on eastbay footlocker etc. Paypall was slow and after I moved through that it was 1155 and they were gone. :'(

had a size nine in my cart but after i put in my credit card info they said that "one or more items in your cart is sold out." I was very disappointed.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by tianju

I heard some rumor that finishline will release very limited number of Ray Allen 13s, I was waiting for them tonight
 I thought they are releasing at 12:00, but actually 11:56 for some unknown and ridiculous reason

you saw the rumor in a thread that you posted in and then decided to create your own
nope, my friend told me the rumor one day before the release time
if you follow finishline's twitter, you should know it before I do

had them in my cart but of course they were gone when i confirmed my order

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by tianju

you saw the rumor in a thread that you posted in and then decided to create you
it seems like EVERY time i see you post, it's just a link to another thread.  No one cares, you can stop.

they should have dont right but that isnt there fault for me not being prepared i was getting product code when they went live smh

Had a pair in my cart, checked out, process to paypal, once I click submit order it was sold out.

Release was a joke

Back
Top Bottom