Does anyone hate Tim Duncan?? vol. hating "under the radar" superstars

Joined Jul 30, 2012
I dont think its possible to hate on the guy... or any other superstar that just does his job without asking for any pub or stardom

Joined Jan 2, 2010
A lot of people think he's boring but I don't think people really hate Tim Duncan.

People hate Lebron and Kobe.

Mactastic4167

formerly mac4167
Joined Nov 15, 2008
People hate fundemental players nowadays, people forget my man has 4 rings.

Haters are always gonna hate :rolleyes

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Yes people "hate" him, they think he's too boring
Would they think he was boring if he was winning MVP's and championships on their team?

People who say certain basketball players are boring is confusing to me. Duncan and the Spurs always get that label but most of the time people can't explain why they feel that way. Tim is a postplayer who has amazing footwork, can hit that sweet bankshot, and has good range with his jumper. Spurs have been in a lot of exciting playoff series.

Why doesn't Memphis get that boring label or their two big men who play in the post? Or the Clippers' front court who are only good for dunks and not much else.

Joined Feb 22, 2007
Would they think he was boring if he was winning MVP's and championships on their team?

People who say certain basketball players are boring is confusing to me. Duncan and the Spurs always get that label but most of the time people can't explain why they feel that way. Tim is a postplayer who has amazing footwork, can hit that sweet bankshot, and has good range with his jumper. Spurs have been in a lot of exciting playoff series.

Why doesn't Memphis get that boring label or their two big men who play in the post? Or the Clippers' front court who are only good for dunks and not much else.

The Spurs are my team but Duncan isn't the most exciting player. I'll admit that

Joined Nov 1, 2005
Never seen any hate towards Duncan... He's one of those superstars that just goes out there & consistently gets the job done without bringing on any distractions to himself or the team. I hear the word boring used with him a lot because of his fundamental game, but you can't deny the winning he's accomplished throughout his career with playoff success, rings, & MVP's.

antidope

Supporter
Joined Jan 2, 2012

The Spurs are my team but Duncan isn't the most exciting player. I'll admit that
Basically. I enjoy watching him play though, always have. Especially the ban shot, I'm always excited to see him pull it out

Joined Apr 3, 2005
Tim just goes to work and that's it. No ego, no media ********, He just comes in and play. He's first ballot HOFer in my eyes and got more rings than LeBron.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 28, 2004
I used to. I still think he is kind of a whiner, but now I "loathefully" respect him. Still can't stand the Spurs though. I tell you what though, what Timmy is doing this postseason and season at the age of 37 hasn't been seen since Kareem.

Joined Oct 13, 2000
Love Timmy D.

What's not to like? His personality on the court is so refreshing and strong

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now