Does anyone hate Tim Duncan?? vol. hating "under the radar" superstars

I dont think its possible to hate on the guy... or any other superstar that just does his job without asking for any pub or stardom

A lot of people think he's boring but I don't think people really hate Tim Duncan.

People hate Lebron and Kobe.

People hate fundemental players nowadays, people forget my man has 4 rings.

Haters are always gonna hate :rolleyes

Yes people "hate" him, they think he's too boring
Would they think he was boring if he was winning MVP's and championships on their team?

People who say certain basketball players are boring is confusing to me. Duncan and the Spurs always get that label but most of the time people can't explain why they feel that way. Tim is a postplayer who has amazing footwork, can hit that sweet bankshot, and has good range with his jumper. Spurs have been in a lot of exciting playoff series.

Why doesn't Memphis get that boring label or their two big men who play in the post? Or the Clippers' front court who are only good for dunks and not much else.

also the best dressed in the L
pimp.gif

Would they think he was boring if he was winning MVP's and championships on their team?

People who say certain basketball players are boring is confusing to me. Duncan and the Spurs always get that label but most of the time people can't explain why they feel that way. Tim is a postplayer who has amazing footwork, can hit that sweet bankshot, and has good range with his jumper. Spurs have been in a lot of exciting playoff series.

Why doesn't Memphis get that boring label or their two big men who play in the post? Or the Clippers' front court who are only good for dunks and not much else.

The Spurs are my team but Duncan isn't the most exciting player. I'll admit that

Never seen any hate towards Duncan... He's one of those superstars that just goes out there & consistently gets the job done without bringing on any distractions to himself or the team. I hear the word boring used with him a lot because of his fundamental game, but you can't deny the winning he's accomplished throughout his career with playoff success, rings, & MVP's.

The Spurs are my team but Duncan isn't the most exciting player. I'll admit that
Basically. I enjoy watching him play though, always have. Especially the ban shot, I'm always excited to see him pull it out

Tim just goes to work and that's it. No ego, no media ********, He just comes in and play. He's first ballot HOFer in my eyes and got more rings than LeBron.

Last edited:
I used to. I still think he is kind of a whiner, but now I "loathefully" respect him. Still can't stand the Spurs though. I tell you what though, what Timmy is doing this postseason and season at the age of 37 hasn't been seen since Kareem.

Love Timmy D.

What's not to like? His personality on the court is so refreshing and strong

Back
Top Bottom