Does anyone have airline buddy passes?

Well i got screwed for my tickets to Vegas. Bottom line is that i need a round trip pass ASAP (i need to fly out tomorrow). So if there is anyone who works for an airline or maybe has the hookup, please let me know. PM me for how much. I know the prices of the buddy passes, so please don't try to rip me off. I will throw in extra if you are reasonable. MODS please lock if this is inappropriate.

i got buddy passes from my friend who is a FA.

Unfortunately (for you), there's a limit of 8 ppl he can sign up and he's done that already.

$130 round trip flight from Minneap to NYC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

priceline name your own price bruh
Yo how does this work? I want to go from detroit to phoenix on saturday but i wasnt going to because it was too expensive...if i can catch a cheap flight im gonna go tho...help me out too lol

damn...i got excited....i put in 1k for the phillppines...i thought they accepted it...lol....but then i saw the "if an airline accepts the offer, tickets are automatically purchased"
gotta try this when i know the exact dates...

how many times can i try??? any tips on getting the lowest bid they'll take?

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

damn...i got excited....i put in 1k for the phillppines...i thought they accepted it...lol....but then i saw the "if an airline accepts the offer, tickets are automatically purchased"

1k is not really that good of a deal for the philippines, and since its priceline you can have maybe 2 or more stop-overs.  SFO-MNL using Philippine Airlines was only around 800 for me last summer, direct flight at that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

1k is not really that good of a deal for the philippines, and since its priceline you can have maybe 2 or more stop-overs.  SFO-MNL using Philippine Airlines was only around 800 for me last summer, direct flight at that.
pimp.gif
wow that cheap? no wonder cali is filled with em
im in the east...montreal canada actually...seen prices they run about 1600 to 2000.

priceline only uses us cities...so i was gonna try from burlington vermont airport...its a 2 hour drive and saves a couple hundred bucks sometimes... its about the same price from nyc but id have to get to nyc first....which is 8 hours drive or another plane ticket

I actually have a no restricted pass but for Southwest that's been idling in my account. Where are you flying from ?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Unfortunately (for you), there's a limit of 8 ppl he can sign up and he's done that already.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$101 round trip to Japan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fresh prince of Sactown

pimp.gif
Nuh uh, it's only 1 or less. Only thing about it is for flights, it makes you put your CC info in first and if it finds something buys it, so you have to be flexible on leave or return time. However, if you just do a search (say I want to go Det-NY) on that destination prior, whatever option you get is going to be something from that search so it's not like you're going to get like a 9pm departure or something. I flew OKC-NY on Labor Day (when they really mark flights up) for like 165$ when all the searches were pulling like 600+ at the cheapest

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

$101 round trip to Japan
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
  Are you riding with the luggage?     

I flew to Dublin,Ireland on a Delta buddy pass for $400 . How did you get one for $101 to Japan ?!?

Back
Top Bottom