Does anyone have clear pics of the charity AM95's @ NT?

1st off, forgive me if I've missed the pics...i'm not tryin to have any of the resident NT comedians come out of the woodwork and tell me how "late" I am...

BUT...does anyone have larger, clear pics of the charity AM95's coming out next Saturday at NT? Thinkin about drivin to Chicago to get 'em, but just want to be sure its worth the drive
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

air-max-95-dorenbacher-charity-2.jpg

captain_america3.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I wish I had money right about now.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

They definately would be better looking without the red and white stripes.
Team Vintage Heat
The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.
The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.
All 3 were snuggly wrapped in a Northface Jacket.

oo71 :nerd:
nerd.gif
o:
Thanks for the pics...
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

Damn. I'm a HUGE fan of AM95's, but I am NOT feeling those. :frown:
frown.gif

Hi, my name is JJ, and I am a NikeHolic.
TeamFreshPrince
Hey baby, I noticed you noticing me, so I just wanted to put you on notice, that I noticed you too.
Invisible's for TRADE. My 10 for your 9. Hit me! NikeHolic23@gmail.com[/center][/b]

Cam - hit me up on gmail tonight....
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

Got mine this morning at NT CHI. Out of all the 6 DB kicks, the AM95s were the ones with the least amount of stock. (95s and womens' Rifts)
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

I didn't even know that NT Chi were gettin them or even got them. I placed my order online about 30 minutes ago. The sizes were definitely moving online. I'm definitely feelin the shoe and they're for a good cause.
DJ Ransom

Flint can you post a pic of yours ? Thanks
You will always be young as long as you have more shoes in your closet than candles on your cake.

Back
Top Bottom