Does anyone have info on Dunk iD?

I've been tinkering around with the templates and I am unsure of the quality on this new iteration of dunk id "premium". I Cant find anyone reviewing the quality of the denim twill or the leather on either the Hi or Lows..is there a thread i'm missing? 

it's brand new, it went live at the same time the new AM1 id options did.

its been a week right? and no mention in this forum..strange. Guess everyone stuck on space jam sb's nutssss 

Nike posted some pics on their twitter, but most of the close-ups were of the corduroy material, which they don't offer online.

I lost all interest in Dunk IDs a number of years ago after I got my pairs and saw how crappy the leather was. I haven't checked for them since. The denim option seems cool, but I doubt the quality truly warrants the "premium" price hike. Call me a skeptic.

Funny this topic was just brought up, made some last night alongside w/ am90s and am1s.

The iD display pair was real f'n nice @ Santa Monica Nike

I too haven't touched dunk ID's in years after being disappointed with the quality issues. But I generally don't do regular dunks anyway. I need SB's with the zoom air.

I've never been fond of buying products that I haven't physically touched or even seen. Custom Dunks would really scratch the itch I've been having lately though...>_>

Back
Top Bottom