does anyone have the air jordan 6 midnight navy CW?

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
Nice pics. I could never get my hands on a pair of these for a good price, they are fresh.

Joined Mar 20, 2008
wow these r clean... i still miss my old pair... shouldnt have gave it away

Joined Oct 9, 2000
I do, but no pics.  They have been in my closet forever.  I wear them once a year.  They need a restore job but they are not in bad shape.  Will probably just end up selling them because they are not in my rotation.

Joined Oct 29, 2007
I had these a month before they dropped well the same day when da Olympics.... I got lost tryna get to ntnyc
. The paint job on my pair was trash first day I rocked them da paint was chipping. They still a beautiful sneaker none the less.

Joined Jun 5, 2009
Originally Posted by Qujamerican

i feel bad seems like everyones pair is DS, mine are worn but here to contribute

I wouldnt feel bad about wearing them, I think thats better than people buying shoes just to stare at them.  More props to you 

windycity7

Banned
Joined Nov 3, 2009
Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

i feel bad seems like everyones pair is DS, mine are worn but here to contribute

I wouldnt feel bad about wearing them, I think thats better than people buying shoes just to stare at them.  More props to you 

Joined Jun 13, 2005
Its very hard to find a pair that doesnt have yellowing anywhere. The rubber at the toe yellows, the midsoles, the inner lining. Sucks

windycity7

Banned
Joined Nov 3, 2009
Originally Posted by AJ27526

something like this should have been in place of the "pistons"

fixed that for you the so called oreo's are piff the piston mokery on the other hand.......

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now