does anyone have the air jordan 6 midnight navy CW?

Here's one of my pairs...

ry%3D480

Nice pics. I could never get my hands on a pair of these for a good price, they are fresh.
pimp.gif

wow these r clean... i still miss my old pair... shouldnt have gave it away

I do, but no pics.  They have been in my closet forever.  I wear them once a year.  They need a restore job but they are not in bad shape.  Will probably just end up selling them because they are not in my rotation.

I had these a month before they dropped well the same day when da Olympics.... I got lost tryna get to ntnyc
laugh.gif
. The paint job on my pair was trash first day I rocked them da paint was chipping. They still a beautiful sneaker none the less.

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

i feel bad seems like everyones pair is DS, mine are worn but here to contribute
220102482.jpg

220102476.jpg

220102467.jpg
I wouldnt feel bad about wearing them, I think thats better than people buying shoes just to stare at them.  More props to you 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

i feel bad seems like everyones pair is DS, mine are worn but here to contribute
220102482.jpg

220102476.jpg

220102467.jpg
I wouldnt feel bad about wearing them, I think thats better than people buying shoes just to stare at them.  More props to you 
pimp.gif

Its very hard to find a pair that doesnt have yellowing anywhere. The rubber at the toe yellows, the midsoles, the inner lining. Sucks

Originally Posted by AJ27526

something like this should have been in place of the "pistons"

fixed that for you the so called oreo's are piff the piston mokery on the other hand.......

Back
Top Bottom