Does anyone here like Mikes Hard Lemonade?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by derventa

I have never been drunk and I NEVER drink any alcohol except Mikes Hard Lemonade. I'm only 18 so its hard to get my hands on some, but whenever my family is over or we have family parties, my parents let me have a few of these bottles and I think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after a hot day, just sit outside on the porch or front steps and watch traffic zip by when drinking these.

I've never tried hard liquor, does it even taste better?
Yessir. You only on the tip of the iceberg sir.

Soon as you can get yourself a bottle of E&J.
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
is delicious.
true true

mikes is like water

nah fam. You need to start drinkin a 40oz of St. ides, OE, or Steel chillin on the porch watchin those cars go by. Thats how you are supposed to do it. Plusits cheaper.

You guys are hilarious. I'm a seasoned drinker, enjoy some nice dark beers and stuff but in this weather lemonade is good. Why not an alcoholic lemonade? Idon't really mess with it that much but if I do I get the Mike's Harder Lemonade. *+!% is like 8% alcohol (double that of most beers, tough guys) andit's refreshing. Perfect when you wanna BBQ, and get drunk

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by czur1127

rather drink that then beer....
Man up. You order mixed drinks at the bar?
I order mixed drinks at the bar...I'm not gonna spend $3.50 on a beer when I can get a double jack and coke for $6. And if I'm takingshots, I'm doing it before the bar
grin.gif

might wanna step up your beer and liquor game before college

dont be surprised when the four horsemen or the five star general that you knew nothing about but drank anyways kicks you in the head

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

might wanna step up your beer and liquor game before college

dont be surprised when the four horsemen or the five star general that you knew nothing about but drank anyways kicks you in the head
people actually order these? and then tell OP to step his game up? This is what my friends all ordered me on my 21st when they were trying to getme to puke...

I just bought an assorted pack this weekend because my wife was having friends down for the weekend. The pomegranate lemonade one is good but you'll nevercatch me drinking one in public.

I have never been drunk and I NEVER drink any alcohol except Mikes Hard Lemonade. I'm only 18 so its hard to get my hands on some, but whenever my family is over or we have family parties, my parents let me have a few of these bottles and I think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after a hot day, just sit outside on the porch or front steps and watch traffic zip by when drinking these.

is delicious.
grin.gif
hate that stuff, cheap version of Hennessy imo

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I order mixed drinks at the bar...I'm not gonna spend $3.50 on a beer when I can get a double jack and coke for $6. And if I'm taking shots, I'm doing it before the bar
grin.gif
I hate non-college town bar prices. I'm back home paying $4 for a beer and $6+ for a single mixed drink. A Jagerbomb costs $8.75
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Dom90

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is delicious.
grin.gif
hate that stuff, cheap version of Hennessy imo
Erk n Jerk, Ease us Jesus i use to crush this stuff by the handle when i first started drinking. now i cant mess with it. thats that fight juice

Mikes Hard is a good drink to get your day going. Part of any complete breakfast.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I order mixed drinks at the bar...I'm not gonna spend $3.50 on a beer when I can get a double jack and coke for $6. And if I'm taking shots, I'm doing it before the bar
grin.gif
I hate non-college town bar prices. I'm back home paying $4 for a beer and $6+ for a single mixed drink. A Jagerbomb costs $8.75
sick.gif
eek.gif
where do you guys live that beer is 3.50???

rather drink ANYTHING then beer....
*fixed

but to OP they're cool...i never feel any type of buzz no matter how many of those i drink.
Mikes_hpome_web.jpg
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom