Does anyone here like Mikes Hard Lemonade?

ive had it...
But I've acquired the taste for beer and I'd grab a brew over this anyday.

chick drink for sure

ill drink a few of em if the beer runs out tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by czur1127

rather drink that then beer....
Man up. You order mixed drinks at the bar?
I order mixed drinks at the bar...I'm not gonna spend $3.50 on a beer when I can get a double jack and coke for $6. And if I'm taking shots, I'm doing it before the bar
grin.gif
I hate non-college town bar prices. I'm back home paying $4 for a beer and $6+ for a single mixed drink. A Jagerbomb costs $8.75
sick.gif
eek.gif
where do you guys live that beer is 3.50???
laugh.gif
where do you live that you think 3.50 is expensive?

dont get me wrong, 3.50 is just plain wrong for a beer, but thats how it is a lot of places

get yourself some smirnoff ice and turn in your man card while you're at it
Originally Posted by JJ1223

I order mixed drinks at the bar...I'm not gonna spend $3.50 on a beer when I can get a double jack and coke for $6. And if I'm taking shots, I'm doing it before the bar
grin.gif
I hate non-college town bar prices. I'm back home paying $4 for a beer and $6+ for a single mixed drink. A Jagerbomb costs $8.75
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

dont get me wrong, 3.50 is just plain wrong for a beer, but thats how it is a lot of places

im thinking she meant 3.50 being cheap. i think average i seen is 5 for beer. 9+ for mixed drinks.
smh.gif
that's why i dont go out anymore

Originally Posted by CWrite78

grin.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

im thinking she meant 3.50 being cheap. i think average i seen is 5 for beer. 9+ for mixed drinks.
smh.gif
that's what i dont go out anymore
Yeah. At UVa beers are $3. On graduation night, one bar had the audacity to charge $3.25.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by pushat973

Originally Posted by Dom90

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by derventa

I have never been drunk and I NEVER drink any alcohol except Mikes Hard Lemonade. I'm only 18 so its hard to get my hands on some, but whenever my family is over or we have family parties, my parents let me have a few of these bottles and I think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after a hot day, just sit outside on the porch or front steps and watch traffic zip by when drinking these.

I've never tried hard liquor, does it even taste better?
Yessir. You only on the tip of the iceberg sir.

Soon as you can get yourself a bottle of E&J.
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
is delicious.
grin.gif
hate that stuff, cheap version of Hennessy imo
Erk n Jerk, Ease us Jesus i use to crush this stuff by the handle when i first started drinking. now i cant mess with it. thats that fight juice
Damn, ya'll really believed me. I was just tryin' to screw up the kid's night. I haven't messed with E&B since I got a job.
laugh.gif

grin.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
that's why i dont go out anymore
Some prices are just ridiculous. Me and the guys are going to the yankee game friday for my 22nd bday.. im prepared to get raped and spend$7.75-8.50 a beer
laugh.gif

i like strongbow cider
embarassed.gif

one of my buddies put me on it. he couldnt stand beer, but is was able to chug a bottle of everclear. i was flabbergasted

Originally Posted by Physicx

i like strongbow cider
embarassed.gif

one of my buddies put me on it. he couldnt stand beer, but is was able to chug a bottle of everclear. i was flabbergasted
Riiiiiight...

grin.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
that's what i dont go out anymore
Yeah. At UVa beers are $3. On graduation night, one bar had the audacity to charge $3.25.
alien.gif
alot of places in md sell domestic like bud n bud light 2 cash i would feel crazy paying more

it's probably good but ever since I had a Failed experience when I was a kid Ima say no
smh.gif

I thought it was just some extra good lemonade (not knowing hard meant including alcoholic FTL) I was 14 and I asked my Granddad to buy me some I tasted it andspit it out
sick.gif
talk about a surprise
grin.gif

You guys are hilarious. I'm a seasoned drinker, enjoy some nice dark beers and stuff but in this weather lemonade is good. Why not an alcoholic lemonade? I don't really mess with it that much but if I do I get the Mike's Harder Lemonade. *+!% is like 8% alcohol (double that of most beers, tough guys) and it's refreshing. Perfect when you wanna BBQ, and get drunk
Never tried, going to see what the harder talking about.

i had it once, too sweet for my taste.

but its pretty good & without that alcohol effect (unless you down like 40 of em)

Back
Top Bottom