Does anyone here like Mikes Hard Lemonade?

I have never been drunk and I NEVER drink any alcohol except Mikes Hard Lemonade. I'm only 18 so its hard to get my hands on some, but whenever my familyis over or we have family parties, my parents let me have a few of these bottles and I think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after a hot day, just sit outside on the porch or front steps and watch traffic zip by when drinking these.

I've never tried hard liquor, does it even taste better?

mikes.jpg

Originally Posted by derventa

I have never been drunk and I NEVER drink any alcohol except Mikes Hard Lemonade. I'm only 18 so its hard to get my hands on some, but whenever my family is over or we have family parties, my parents let me have a few of these bottles and I think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
after a hot day, just sit outside on the porch or front steps and watch traffic zip by when drinking these.

Yessir. You only on the tip of the iceberg sir.

Soon as you can get yourself a bottle of E&J.
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
isdelicious.

I had some and like the red one. I thought they tasted good on a nice day in the sun but you need like a 6 pack to catch a buzz and you will be pissing it allout anyway before you get that fuzzy feeling.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You feel like a big boy when you sippin lemonade?

I clearly explained that im not a drinker

I clearly didnt even ask you if you were a drinker.
You're going to make fun of a guy for liking lemonade?

Wow you're hilarious.

I'm a drinker but i enjoy these on a hot summer day bbq'ing.

Never drink these with the intent to get drunk, 6 pack and I'm still fine, but i enjoy them on a hot summer day.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

You feel like a big boy when you sippin lemonade?

I clearly explained that im not a drinker

I clearly didnt even ask you if you were a drinker.
You're going to make fun of a guy for liking lemonade?

Wow you're hilarious.
QFT it's not even a big deal.
laugh.gif

Obviously he doesn't drink that much, and the stuff does taste good.
grin.gif

this is like drinking a wine cooler ive never had one and dont plan to. get a beer dude

I don't drink beer so I'd rather have these. I could care less if it's a "womanly" drink.

My parents be killing me though buying Mike's LIGHT Hard Lemonade. Diet alcohol?
roll.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif

i can drink like 1 or 2 of those things only at a time...

it's too sweet for me...drink too many and i start feeling it eating my insides
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I have never been drunk and I NEVER drink any alcohol except Mikes Hard Lemonade. I'm only 18 so its hard to get my hands on some, but whenever my family
is over or we have family parties, my parents let me have a few of these bottles and I think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is delicious.

don't listen to this dude....easy jesus is nasty....but i'm not a brown liquor type of dude unless its the good stuff

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

I have never been drunk and I NEVER drink any alcohol except Mikes Hard Lemonade. I'm only 18 so its hard to get my hands on some, but whenever my family
is over or we have family parties, my parents let me have a few of these bottles and I think they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is delicious.

don't listen to this dude....easy jesus is nasty....but i'm not a brown liquor type of dude unless its the good stuff
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

i haven't had some in a long while but i probably should.
it's pretty good with burgers/fries since it's a good alternative to drinking the usual soda or beer.

Back
Top Bottom