Does Anyone Here Use ASTOUND (Internet/Cable/Phone)?! VOL. Sick of CoNcast

CoNcast charging me 160+ for all 3 services...That's way too much.

How's Astound? If you don't use it, know anyone who does? Thanks!

I do.

I know you PMd me and I thought the message I replied to went through, but I checked my sent recently and I don't see it?

Nevertheless, I use astound and was extremely happy to find out they service my house. At my condo, Comcast was the only service provider who I could use.

I don't have telephone service as it's basically useless to us. We both utilize cell phones as our primary line. There's only a few instances to where I could have seen it as being handy. We did do the triple play package from Comcast at one time, and their phone service was ok. The people I know (ie - parents, that age group) who have phone service with astound liken it to Comcast. I'd imagine there wouldn't be a noticeable dropoff.

The one thing that I don't like about Astound is the "info" on their TV Menu. It's like the most basic, lack of detail ever. Comcast at least could tell you what episode it was, what the plot was, etc. Overall, bang for your buck is more with Astound and their customer service (awesome) really puts it over for me. When we moved in during Feb, our first box was broken and they came out for free, swapped it out and discounted that month. No fight, nothing. We have the HD package with some basic digital access with a DVR. We kept the DVR after the promotion ran out and we're paying like $110 with internet.

The internet is ok, I can tell some differences in speed, but ultimately, not enough to pay for more or go to Comcast.

Awesome, the info is more than appreciated.

The TV details is extremely minor to me
laugh.gif
, as long as it's dependable and I get my channels - I'm fine...I guess I'll make the switch soon!

^^ I work for Comcast. Want me to help you flip your account to a new new and get you on another promotion? I've helped a few NTers on here

Originally Posted by TiDE619

^^ I work for Comcast. Want me to help you flip your account to a new new and get you on another promotion? I've helped a few NTers on here
I recall you offering assistance in the past...PM me the details please? Thanks!
pimp.gif

Word. He's legit 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wsup? i hit you up with my info like a month ago like you asked and never got any response back!..lol

Back
Top Bottom