Does anyone know if they make colored contacts that aren't actual glasses?

I wanted to test something out, if wearing a white colored contact while playing basketball would make it harder to defend you since they cannot read youreyes. I think it would be a fun thing to try out. Unfortunately I do not wear contacts or glasses. Anyone know where I can just get some white colored eye"pieces". If those exist?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

little extreme.....maybe you just need to practice more?

Yes, they make non prescription colored contact lenses. This dark cat at my high school used to wear green contacts for 'looks'. He looks like one ofthose lycans from Underworld.

Yes, lol. They have the prescription zero/zero. You'll still need an eye exam and your pupil will still be visible.

my friend goes to walgreens ad gets a whole bunch of colors..i dont think he went to get an appointment becuase he just put them on and yeah..

^ is it really possible to do that? with no prescription and all... i need some prescription contacts, but have no time to go back to the eye doctor for a newprescription.... can i jus go in there and buy them?

you are at risk of infection if you just go and buy and use them without replacing them or examining your eye at first

Originally Posted by chrisl5mavs

^ is it really possible to do that? with no prescription and all... i need some prescription contacts, but have no time to go back to the eye doctor for a new prescription.... can i jus go in there and buy them?

You can get them 'clear' i know for glasses because i just picked up a pair of frames for looks, but the only way insurance will cover them is forthem to have a prescription, the lowest is 2.5/2.5, it's barely noticeable to be honest. if they don't have a prescription then insurance won'tpay. my CK's were almost 3 bills, but i only had to co-pay $40. It's probably similar to contacts I would guess.

he didnt get perscription but when he put them on his eyes were red..he had no problem putting them on and taking them off though

you should check your local beauty salons..the ones in the hood got all the colors you need.

Originally Posted by royjonesjr7

yeah i know ken griffey wears all red contacts to help him see the ball better they look wild
That was a Nike branded contact lens. Nike and Bausch and Lomb made them. I'm assuming Nike approached them with the idea

I think its already pretty hard to defend a guy that rides the pine. Contacts to better your game? C'mon now. May aswell ask if playing NBA 2k8 will betteryour game.
smh.gif

if anything get the all black, so they don't cover your pupils and it still disguises them. My eyes are mad sensitive, I've always wanted to get colorcontacts, like cat eyes, but I can't even open my eyes under water
eyes.gif

yeah i know ken griffey wears all red contacts to help him see the ball better they look wild
Yeah ive seen a ton of NFL players wearing them..but i heard they work as sunglasses to help you see the ball when its in the sun

Back
Top Bottom