Does anyone know the release date for the blake griffin galaxy hyperdunks?

both versions are dope but I'm really starting to doubt that these are going to actually release

the version that is releasing aren't that dope in person at all. I saw them at the Miami dunk exchange last Saturday

now, the (Blake) version.....that's another story

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

the version that is releasing aren't that dope in person at all. I saw them at the Miami dunk exchange last Saturday

That's some BS tho... Idk why that is... They should look the exact same... If they don't it's not a hyperdunk Blake Griffin PE and is just another HyperDunk Galaxy Colorway...

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

That's some BS tho... Idk why that is... They should look the exact same... If they don't it's not a hyperdunk Blake Griffin PE and is just another HyperDunk Galaxy Colorway...

This...BS exactly. Extremely disappointing. Imo the version supposedly releasing is ehhhh, but the real version is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Why do that?

Had to look it up after seeing this post.
Conclusion: It's true. They dumbed it down so much. Here's a link with a perfect comparison. http://undergroundsoles.c...-vs-unreleased-versions/

I'll still be copping, but if they had released the original pair... 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ct3boii

Had to look it up after seeing this post.
Conclusion: It's true. They dumbed it down so much. Here's a link with a perfect comparison. http://undergroundsoles.c...-vs-unreleased-versions/

I'll still be copping, but if they had released the original pair... 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

its this old news? ill be coping if i can get a pair

Do any of you even watch or follow basketball? You're complaining that the ones releasing are garbage and not the real P.E. weird cause from what I recall Blake was wearing the the ones dropping but to each it's own

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

Really want these to ball in.. praying my Footlocker gets them
are you sure you want to play ball in these because if someone steps on your toes they might fall apart like what happened to Blake...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

Really want these to ball in.. praying my Footlocker gets them
are you sure you want to play ball in these because if someone steps on your toes they might fall apart like what happened to Blake...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm actually hoping they'll make me dunk like Blake 
grin.gif

These suppose to release next week but havent heard any updated info in a while,what gives?

This is frustrating and I'm worried. When was the last time there was a release and we didn't know ANYTHING 6 days before?

Back
Top Bottom