Does anyone know what type of dog this is?

My neighbors moved out and left the lil guy. They weren't taking care of him to begin with him. He's probably like 3-4 months old. I was thinking of keeping him but he's not the kind of dog I want. But my lil girl loves him so I just may keep him.

"not the kind of dog i want" smh
if a life ends up in your hands then its definitely meant to be,
you never know, the dog might save your life one day

and it looks like a black lab

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

they just left dude there?
That's what I'm saying...

Take him in your home man, especially if you're little girl loves him.

def a black lab, keep that dog son save him from getting put down or going to another crappy home...

cute
embarassed.gif

I understand people getting upset at him but if he doesn't want it..he doesn't want it. That said im pretty sure you know what happens if you call animal control so either you keep it or you call them.

What if your father said "He's not the kind of son I wanted but my wife loves him so I don't know." Just kidding, if you have doubts, just give him to a family that really wants a little pet.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

What if your father said "He's not the kind of son I wanted but my wife loves him so I don't know." Just kidding, if you have doubts, just give him to a family that really wants a little pet.

the dog will be huge though

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

the dog will be huge though

Just drop him off in the middle of North Dakota when he gets too big. Won't come back.
tongue.gif

That will be a great dog if you raise it properly. I have a lab, and he's super loyal, a great watchdog and is also real personable to my friends and fam. He completely distrusts strangers tho, until he sees me interact with them.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

My neighbors moved out and left the lil guy. They weren't taking care of him to begin with him. He's probably like 3-4 months old. I was thinking of keeping him but he's not the kind of dog I want. But my lil girl loves him so I just may keep him.
smh.gif
lazy, uncaring f***s

Back
Top Bottom