Does anyone own a FatHead?

ska got wonder woman bracelet for a watch, @#%$ could stop bullets

TeamCanada
THE FAMILY
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors|::.​

I think they are pretty cool... It would be a nice addition to a memorabilia or trophy room. A child's room, a movie/screening room etc. I don't see a problem w/ them. But true they aren't for everyone.
Quote:
Yo, I wouldn't mind having a Jessica Biel fathead.. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

Edit:
After further research... This is for you Ska :lol:
laugh.gif
fathead.jpg

You can thank me later :D
happy.gif
Team Longhorns

What's up with a Fanatic :nerd:
nerd.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

dont they make a marissa miller fathead? or is that for the wallbangers?

That LeBron looks nice. I'd only consider copping something like that if I were rich and could go all out with a game room or something.

Out

I thought about getting one of me playing beer pong...
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Thats something like for a kid.

Does it come with matching bed sheets?

:nerd:
nerd.gif
EQUIPO BOXEO
White Sox * Bulls * Bears * The Great KATSIDIS​

Some people really have me confused. One could collect tens of, hundreds of, shoes with a Jumpman on it, have it plastered all over their rooms, and call a Fathead OD, or even strange? I'm not saying its either one of you, but it certainly could be since this is NT. Is that not eccentric, or better yet, fanatic?

C'mon now. And I really think, deny it as best you can, that those opposed to having Fatheads find the idea very gay. You want to side step and parlay away from the truth by saying "you impiled" this and "you inferred" that. Just get it off your chest that your not comfortable with a 9 ft image of a man in your room, and you'd feel very gay having one.

Let the truth be told.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

^ One of the things I hate about some Jordan products is that the Jumpman is just entirely too big.

And I would feel uncomfortable having a 9 foot image of a guy in my room. I wouldn't feel gay, but I would feel uncomfortable. Why can't people get that?
laugh.gif
Y'all are some stubborn mofos.
roll.gif
Trying so hard to make it what it isn't.

Osh Kosh Bosh:
ska got wonder woman bracelet for a watch,
censored.gif
could stop bullets
laugh.gif

It's just a Nike wristband watch, though.

I have a ton of 'em. I love 'em.
NIKE-WR0094915.jpg

Quote:
After further research... This is for you Ska
laugh.gif

fathead.jpg

laugh.gif

Thanks, but that's not my style.

But this is:

devil.gif
devil.gif

But yeah, just to be clear (since apparently everyone is nitpicking my every opinion in this thread): I'd never get these female Fatheads, either.

I just can't get down with having some huge, life-sized pic of some other person just hanging there in my room.
laugh.gif
That's just... weird to me, man.

So does that make me gay, too? Not wanting to have a huge pic of a guy means I'm homophobic, and that I'm calling other people that DO have them 'suspect' or 'gay', and not wanting a huge pic of some hot chick in a bikini makes me gay, too?

Crazy idea, but maybe I just don't feel comfortable with a huge pic of ANYONE in my room.
nerd.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Wow, this just had me rollin'

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OREGONDUCKS
Dennis Dixon & Jonathan Stewart for Heisman​

Quote:
Give me a grown man purchase like a Painting or Family Portrait..
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Maybe I'm getting old but putting sports posters up anywhere other than a game room is weird to me.

I'd get a Fathead but they're not made for my walls. I got the pebbly walls and Fatheads are made for smooth walls
mad.gif
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I definitly think this whole "gay" thing is blown out of proportion..and has been over analyzed...I can understand why you just wouldn't want such a huge image of a person on your wall...But it you have some big empty space in a fun environment..Then ya I think it's pretty cool...Everyone has your favorite athletes and all..and they are men...People wear jerseys of other men..This is just a huge image or poster...Too expensive though...But gay or anything like that?? No way....Our suite here at college was going to pitch in a get one...but we couldn't agree on a player ha...We had huge empty walls, and all big sport fans, so it would have looked cool...In the right place, it looks nice...Bars/Game Rooms/Dorms etc...

Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Back
Top Bottom