Does anyone own a FatHead?

i thought about buying this for my game room i'm trying to put together:

2mwilk.jpg
BELIEVE​

I would but a sports logo that big on my wall, but not a person.
TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag = SF Killer 415::.​
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

I have a Thierry Henry wallbanger, which is the same thing, just a different company.

I got it for $30, so it wasn't too expensive. I can post pics if anyone really wants to see. Its actually pretty sweet, its in my front room and you can see it from the road.
TEAM ARSENAL
Lehmann
Sagna-Eboue-Toure-Gallas
Rosicky-Gilberto-Fabregas-Denilson
Eduardo-Van Persie​

hoosiers4life, are they compatible with pebbly walls or do the walls have to be smooth?
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

I'd maybe consider it if they were 20 or under, but those prices are ridiculous...

I also don't understand the argument of saying yes to posters but no to those things when they're practically the same thing...

i have a fathead....but its inside my pants :lol:
laugh.gif
Team New York
4L8O15S16T23!42
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

hahah your roommate put this up? I would've slapped my roommate in the face if I walked into my dorm and saw this on the wall
fs: mili IV, black V, carolina X, bred XI low, bred XII, french XII, flint XIII, bred XIV, black XIV, black XIX se
all size 10-10.5, ds to nds, cleaning out my closet

turn the music up
turn me down

:lol:
laugh.gif
that BK mask is :pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

FlashEightZero:

haha if my roommate hadnt been my friend from high school, i probably would have. he creams his pants every time he watches brett play, so i just let him do his thing and dont bother him. you better believe i had to plaster my t.o. poster on the wall though just to get things even (he wants the guy dead, he hates him so much).
TEAM HALOS​

them mother @#%$ are like 100 bucks at target
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
Some people really have me confused. One could collect tens of, hundreds of, shoes with a Jumpman on it, have it plastered all over their rooms, and call a Fathead OD, or even strange? I'm not saying its either one of you, but it certainly could be since this is NT. Is that not eccentric, or better yet, fanatic?

on point...im sure alot of us have put posters on our wall at least once with mj on them or some sort of athlete...i see no problem with putting a fathead on your wall.
"to most...im somethin like adam jones..pacman i'll eat up your favorite ghost"

I'd need this:

33vofv9.jpg

for this:

15hbybt.jpg
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Yeah...I have a Cowboys helmet one...

But I don't know if a life size Tony Romo grinning at me as I get dressed every day it the best way 2 prove my fanhood
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom