Does anyone own a FatHead?

I've always wanted to get one but they're real expensive.

If you have pics, please share. Thanks.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS

when i saw the commercial, i was like :pimp:
pimp.gif
that's tight i'm ordering the LT one and a Ray Lewis one for my other wall. i figured, ehh, its just a piece of adhesive paper or cardboard/foam or something, cant be that expensive. then i went online and looked it up and they are $70-$100+ dollars :wow:
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM NTWikia

too expensive. my friend was considering getting one
MIAMI HEAT​
MEMPHIS TIGERS​

Quote:

[Gus Johnson]Pause[/Gus Johnson]

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

From the first commercial I saw, my immediate thoughts were...

Quote:
Seriously?!
roll.gif
Dudes are going to have full size images of these athletes in their room?
laugh.gif
Not me.
Now if they made FatHeads of Jennifer Walcott or Jordan Price or Keely Hazel, then I'd consider.

But a guy? Not a poster of the guy, like a poster of Iverson dunking on Camby; no, no... not something spectacular like that. Just him? Just the guy? Life sized? On my wall?

Not it.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

i would have bought a mike vick one if it was 20 bucks this summer...

good call, i gotta start reading my posts after i type....
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY YAO BONZI - SCOLA​

I have one of Allen Iverson, and its awesome. I wish I had pics, but I don't. The big one is at home, and I put a smaller one up here at my dorm. Again, no pics.

I don't understand the skepticism. If you're fan enough, and have the money and space, why not? What, does that make you gay?
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

^ Hey, if you're cool with it, it's your money and your space.

But for me? For ME? Nope. I'm not having some life-sized image of a grown man on my wall.

That's me though.

Do you.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:

Quote:
[Gus Johnson]Pause[/Gus Johnson]
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
But a guy? Not a poster of the guy, Just him? Just the guy? Life sized? On my wall?

eh eh.

Quote:
like a poster of Iverson dunking on Camby; no, no... not something spectacular like that.

Not even...

Quote:
What, does that make you gay?
Not that there's anything wrong with that :smh:
smh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

dyyhard:
my girl wants a tom brady one to put in the bed to replace me...
Zing!
laugh.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42

My friend ordered a Brian Urlacher when he was drunk. When it came in the mail, he had forgotten he ordered it. It's still on his wall though...haha

K8be wan Kenobi:
so having sports posters on your wall is gay now?

funny that ska is the one saying that
When did I say that?
nerd.gif

Know what else is immature? Putting words in peoples mouth that they never said.
wink.gif

4L8O15S16T23!42

No, he's saying having a 9 ft tall larger then life player on your wall is a bit much.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

when i saw the commercials a while back i thought they were 20-40 max :smh:
smh.gif

im looking at the website and they got dallas cowboys cheerleaders :wow:
eek.gif

buy 2 get 1 free :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:evil:
devil.gif

EquipoTRIcolor
DallasMavs
DallasCowboys

Quote:
Come on now, your basically implying that having one makes you less manly....
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Back
Top Bottom