Does anyone think Rayful Edmonds will b on American Gangster

Quote:
He got his best friend (a male) to get a sex change and dated him because he didn't trust women. Most people see that as being a man lover but he thought of it as women talk tooo much. He said women liked to brag and tell their so-called girlfriends and that would put his business out there.

Quote:
In an interview with the Bureau of Prisons, Edmond said he had spent several hours every day on the telephone, occasionally using two lines simultaneously to conduct his drug business.

Quote:
Edmond was alleged to have sold over 2,000 kilos :smh:
smh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
He got his best friend (a male) to get a sex change and dated him because he didn't trust women.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

1st time I heard of that one, Rock. However, it's widely known he played on the Offensive and "Special" teams simultaneously(sp?). He was known for getting at them girls tough as well as dem boi's. Still doesn't handicap his business game. Dude was doing big things, buying straight from the Medillian Cartel. Who was doing that? Even them boys from Up Top wasn't going like that. Getting his stuff shipped straight from Left Coast. Besides Kurt Bone, there isn't alo of people around from that era anymore(most are still doing the last of their Fed Bids) and the rest don't really want to relive that part of history. So, Kurt's take is hazy and sensationalized, but that's all we can get right now.

Man, I was just coming of age during that time, but damn. Crystal Skates and all it's current incarnations will never be as live as was in the late 80's. That, Triples and Cherries.

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

^^ Agreed. Crystal Skate *sigh* it was like we had our own personal Celebrity back then...

I even did some research from several WP, NY Times and Fed Articles..and couldn't find anything on that name.. as a matter of fact they had several names listed as his girlfriend...but nothing about a sex change girl....

I would think that would be WIDELY known ya know?

But his ability to make that dollar could not be denied.. AT ALL. I read that the Blanco brothers he made deals with in Jail in PA actually got out AFTER Wiretaps heard them making deals.. WOW...cause the FEDS didn't think it was serious and wanted to get more info on others making deals.

It really was good reading.
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Who thinks it's disgusting that they're going to use the DC Snipers tonight?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

^Yea thats wack! If they ran out of material... which I dont see how... they could have done something else... like stop the season

Huh? What convo did you all just start? lol

I am lost.

I was looking to see on Comcast who they were doing tonight and it makes me sick that they're doing the DC Snipers...they wasn't no gangsta's they killed a lot of people for no reason....they had everybody shook, caused a lot of ppl pain and misery and not to mention cut back our and everyone else's football season. I remember my aunt telling me she saw a kid at a bus station and he was crying she asked him what was wrong and he said he didn't want to get killed by the sniper :smh:
smh.gif

man i couldnt go out to recess for like a month and a half cause of them. and this was my last year of recess. AND IT WAS BEFORE IT WAS COLD.
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt can help defend you from both minoritys AND homosexuals.
"

A lot of people wanna know why they did it. I had heard about them doing it to get money to start their soldier camp, but not the angle that it was all just so he could kill his ex wife and make it seem random. This episode did seem out of place next to all the others though.
I got jordan V olives (10), Kobe 2 (8), jordan I (10), for sale. Holla at me!!!!

It aired tonight. Any thoughts? I like how one of his partners son is doing something real positive for those adjusting out of prison. I thought I would neverhave to see Anthony Williams face again since Fenty is in office. I was wrong. Darn you, BET!!!

^
They left a lot of things out last night that was important. Documentary done -- minus all the "All Daz" clothing scenes -- was really done well asfar as the facts and indepth information.

Which I know personally, because I was there live in the flesh during this period, as well as family members STILL doing time forwork done for Mr. Edmonds.

I don't believe I lived through that *%%+. I can tell you (I remember it like yesterday) -- Summer of 85 was cool... Summers of 86 and 87 and 88 =Twilight Zone.

Regan sat there and watched this *%%+ happen... BLOCKS away from his home... Unreal...

smh.

Thanks to this "era," I lost my biological mother to drugs (not physically yet, but in every other aspect).

I will be forever bitter...

the documentary was ok, but much too much sensalizism, not enough realism.

american gangster was more about DC, then it was about rayful it seemed. it was saved on the tiVo though, so i can check it out later.

@ShoeDon - what you know bout Tripples?! LOL, I remember riding by there as a kid, and being mesmerized by the lions head on the water fountain. i wanted towalk across that bridge SOOO bad.

Im waiting for the NEW spin off of A.G. "American Gangster: Tales of the NFL". First episode is supposed to be about Ray Carruth. Not sure who elseis on the line up but its enough for a complete season.

This kinda off topic, but my family atorney for like 20 years has been Dwight Pettit (if u from Baltimore, u should know who he is). Anyway Russell Neberdon,an understudy of Pettit, was on of the attorneys that represented the DC snipers. He said there was damning evidedence that them cats DID NOT do thoseshootings. This was the 1st time I had heard anything other than they did it. of course themedia convicted them in all of our minds. That alone made me wannasee the AG story on the sniper.

According to Russell, it was 2 white boys... ex-military dudes who was killing all them people. He also said that John Muhamad is an extremely intilligent catand sort of like a revolutionist. He said the gov't framed him, for what reason I don't know. This was an actual conversation I had with him at the gymone day recently. He said he is waiting for the rights to write the book. Take it for what its worth.

whyblaque wrote:

@ShoeDon - what you know bout Tripples?! LOL, I remember riding by there as a kid, and being mesmerized by the lions head on the water fountain. i wanted to walk across that bridge SOOO bad.

You kidding?? While we were just kids riding by, ShoeDon was inside partying with our aunties and taking pictures in front of MCM backdrops with MickeyMouse on it quoting "Run Joe."

"Jay45Valdez23,"

All I know is when them bammas finally got caught near PitCrew (Frederick, MD) the shootings stopped.

So........................................................

shout out to my man tony lewis jr... for doing something positive for those folks. I thought the bet episode had some good information, of course i knew theywere gonna throw the marion barry thing in there. I didnt know ray had connects to the real "el braga" and "el pollo loco". He had alot offirsts that these other cats didnt have.. like his trial for instance. I agree with haze they left A TON of stuff out but the interview that the documentaryonly did snippets on.... bet had more info from that. I think they could have did more personal interviews but that's how it is. I know a few still doingbids for that era.

Isn't he going to be on the second season? Every time the American gangster commercial for the second season comes on they mention him and then the D.C.snipers. I'm going with a yes. He should have been on the first season but I guess they didn't want to put the best ones all on the first seasonbecause nobody will watch the second season. Have they aired the Little Melvin episode yet?

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

whyblaque wrote:

@ShoeDon - what you know bout Tripples?! LOL, I remember riding by there as a kid, and being mesmerized by the lions head on the water fountain. i wanted to walk across that bridge SOOO bad.

You kidding?? While we were just kids riding by, ShoeDon was inside partying with our aunties and taking pictures in front of MCM backdrops with Mickey Mouse on it quoting "Run Joe."

pimp.gif
I didn't get to really go in until it turned to Gerald's. And I was still too young being that I was in High School. Me and my dudes wasin some talent show up there and we opened for Junkyard and EPMD back in the day up there. Good times. That whole area costed 1.2 million for CVS to get it.they put almost that back into it to tear the hotel down then the build the store out. B, them damn lions were magnifiient, weren't they? Who remembers theOaktree Club across from Rivertown in the office building? And the the joint that was in Rivertown that turned into CLub Elite in FOrt Washinngton? Mr WIcksHotel behind the Quonset(Nowdirty Legends)? HOT damn those were the days.....................

The show sucks... this episode suck...

For real... the isssh was BORING!!! and Efff that dude for eff'n up soooooo many lives!

And why did they have to bring up the mayor incident and further more cont. to show the video... I bet if he was whi they (back then) would have not releasedthe footage or cont. to show that footage now... yes I did it... pulled out the card!
eek.gif
But what did it have to do directly with a doc on Ray anyfcknwaysssss?

they should cancel this show all their doing is glorifying these criminals
It should and BET to should be ashamed of themselves... and at the end all they do is "clean it up" with a 10 second line "but thisgangster regrets it and wishes no one lives this life"... some$%%$ like that... c'mon! By showing the "consequences"

I also hate these style doc... I swear I wouldnt know about 3/4 of these dudes if it wasnt for these wack docs... I can make a doc like this and make my 10 yrold nephew appear as the hardest thug ever... just have random people saying stuff like "ohhh yea he was the baddest... dude had the city in a chokehold"... "He would sit his tricycle out in the alley to block the cops from catching up to him"

I dont know if yall follow... but just some random venting

I caught the show the second time it came on. I was back and forth betwen this and America gangster: George dub and the Chaney chain gang. I heard they areresponsible for a lot of deaths and no one will even touch them.

Back
Top Bottom