Does anyone think the 13's will be released this year?

13s are also one of my faves..
pretty sure the flints n breds wont release this year..

I'm guessing at best maybe 2010. I mean they got the XII's coming out this year when they just retroed from late '03-04. It hasn't even been 6full years so why not 2010. I hope so too cause I could really use some flints.

This year is the 12th anniversary of the AJ 12 thats why were getting the colorways that we've seen so far and a couple more that have yet to be mentioned,next year is the 13th anniversary of the aj 13 so expect alot of the 13's next year

Originally Posted by From Da South06

This year is the 12th anniversary of the AJ 12 thats why were getting the colorways that we've seen so far and a couple more that have yet to be mentioned, next year is the 13th anniversary of the aj 13 so expect alot of the 13's next year

That makes alot of sense, never thought of that

i been seeing pictures of these all white 13's with a red sole and some letters on the tounge. if those come out i will cop!

Why not just cop some black/red 13's or flints. You can also cop the CDP 13. Just look up some websites like flightclub or ebay.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

i been seeing pictures of these all white 13's with a red sole and some letters on the tounge. if those come out i will cop!

Those were pe's

Back
Top Bottom