Does anyone think the "Chicago Bears" will sell ou

I'm going to PG Downtown Locker Room 2morrow and does anyone think these will sell out? Also, what time do you think I should be there b/c i called and they did not really give me a good answer.

Damn, when i got the first call at around 2:30 asking if I could hook someone up on some "Chicago Bears" VIII's I hung up, then I proceeded to get mroe and mroe calls using this same nickname. Don't degrade the BEars by calling these them.

P.S. When's the last time a Lifestyle release sold out?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

@#%$ NO!
:smh:
smh.gif
A cup a day keeps the bad stuff away.

Quote:
Damn, when i got the first call at around 2:30 asking if I could hook someone up on some "Chicago Bears" VIII's I hung up, then I proceeded to get mroe and mroe calls using this same nickname. Don't degrade the BEars by calling these them.
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
The heck are you talking about?? lol

Both are terrible. And this is coming from a die hard Bears fan.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

I thought it was a bit odd that in the Major email last night they said that these "will be super-limited in number of pairs"

LMAO .. thats a corny name for these and who ever trying to rock it needs to get slap .. Actually if a nickname is a must for these it should be bobcats .. since Jordan is a part owner and these are the colors .. USE ya heads kids .. LMAO

FP4195~Charlotte-Bobcats-Posters.jpg
Blow Out Sale .. Prices are FIRM --- AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $170 Shipped. --- AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $150 Shipped. --- AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $110 Shipped. --- DMP sz 10.5 $650 Shipped --- AJ XIII Frenchg Blue sz 8 $175 Shipped

Or all these for a Miami Cuban Link 14k at least 150grams and just hit me up @ NoGordasPleaze@aol.com .

Back
Top Bottom