Does anyway know how much certain Clubs make...(Love, Fur)

Quote:
Someone enlighten me about this after hour stuff at Fur?? I've never heard of it. Break it down for me.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

A great way to make inroads in the promoting world is to start promoting at smaller lounges/bars that are not doing much business on there own.

Nightclubs need promoters, but only to a certain extent. I did my thing on a small scale from 1999 to 2001. You can also make a killing doing caberets in the suburbs. Rent spaces for $1,000 - $2,000, hire DJ Flexxx/DJ Rico, Get money off the camera man or charge him a flat fee, Charge $20 - $30 head and get 400 people. One idea we had was to charge sponsors to advertise on the back of flyers. We got places like PA palace, Hobo, AllDayz, We R One, and babershops to advertise. I then parlayed that into street team contracts for records companies. That was niccce. A handful of sampler CD's or t-shirts got me past every door man. I was also happy to take money from every internet start-up that wanted to reach a Gen-X/Urban customer base. This is around the internet gold rush when a lot of money was being thrown around. Many of the websites/services they were trying to make money off had me scratching my head saying....@#%$?!? But, as long as the check cleared, it was a go.

Eventually, I got tired of having the "office" hours of a Vampire and I got tired to flirting with women and drinking 4 nights a week and dragging my self to work in the morning.

P.S. By the time I stopped doing it, I was still owed about $25,000 from now defunct internet start-ups that wanted to do grass roots promotions in DC/Baltimore.

Back
Top Bottom