Does AT&T make a phone like this?

I just need a phone that can be used as a phone and has a qwerty keyboard built in for texting, I dont need a Tilt or Blackberry or anything for the internet

Well then that's gonna be a problem. If you want anything with a QWERTY keyboard, its going to have to be a smart phone or else you're just typing onthe number pad.

sidekick ID, cheapest piece of crap with a keyboard
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Well then that's gonna be a problem. If you want anything with a QWERTY keyboard, its going to have to be a smart phone or else you're just typing on the number pad.

yup
ok maybe not

Originally Posted by oidreez

yup
ok maybe not

Nope, I'm still right my friend used to have that Nokia years ago but AT&T doesn't carry that any more. I'm an AT&T customer and I'mlooking at their current selection; anything with a QWERTY keyboard is a smartphone. Prove me wrong if you can but you might just have to buckle down and buyone man.
Originally Posted by Mikeygaga0713

maybe I misunderstand what a qwerty is but im looking for something like this:http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/...t&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=2951
AT&T doesn't really carry anything like that
frown.gif
Youcan check here though

Wouldnt it be stupid to get a smart phone if Im not going to get internet?(im not paying 40 a month extra for something I dont realy need)Should I be fine with just a razr or something a texting on there?
Yeah, actually I was gonna suggest a Razr or Krzr until I saw you wanted a QWERTY

Wouldnt it be stupid to get a smart phone if Im not going to get internet?(im not paying 40 a month extra for something I dont realy need)Should I be fine withjust a razr or something a texting on there?

Wouldnt it be stupid to get a smart phone if Im not going to get internet?(im not paying 40 a month extra for something I dont realy need)Should I be fine with just a razr or something a texting on there?

yes it would be dumb to get a smart phone if you are not going to use the internet.

why would it be stupid to get a smartphone w/o a data plan? i had an unlocked treo with only the basic service & completely loved it. you can do so muchmore like load an SD card full of multimedia stuff & games to play with while you're bored. you can also put a book on there, or just keep yourcontacts & schedule organized.

im another person with a smart phone with no data plan...i have a dash and i dont feel like its a waste at all

Why dont you get a regular phone? I and a lot of other people i know txt faster with the whole itap thing or whatever its called.

just get a regular phone. you get texting skills pretty quick. also you can drive and txt since you memorized the keyboard and only need one hand. try thatwith a full keyboard while driving.its an accident most likely to happen.

also you can drive and txt since you memorized the keyboard and only need one hand.
indifferent.gif
texting & driving is just plane stupid. idon't understand why parents don't take away their kids driving privileges for that. apparently they want their kids to kill themselves.

Back
Top Bottom