Does AT&T really suck THAT bad in New York and San Francisco? Digital Flash Mob on Friday?

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

It would also prove AT&T's point of there being data hogs on the network.

Ditto..and on the heels of AT&T stating that charging for data usage is inevitable, I'm not looking forward to any of this.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

btw
Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Basically, he's telling people to get together to overload AT&T's system in San Fran and NY by doing a LOT of audio (Pandora, etc.) and video (Youtube) streaming. Is the service that bad?
it's a joke.. didn't you read the link?
People, people, people... Fake Steve is a satirist. Operation Chokehold is a joke.

Didnt you know that nTers dont read unless it has cliffnotes.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

btw
Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Basically, he's telling people to get together to overload AT&T's system in San Fran and NY by doing a LOT of audio (Pandora, etc.) and video (Youtube) streaming. Is the service that bad?
it's a joke.. didn't you read the link?
People, people, people... Fake Steve is a satirist. Operation Chokehold is a joke.
Didnt you know that nTers dont read unless it has cliffnotes.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i said in the first sentence that it was fake
smh.gif
smh.gif

although some people want to still act on it
http://www.facebook.com/s...1400857457.1691790469..1

I read a consumer reports mag the other day..
I don't remember SF...but for the NYC metro area... ATT was last when it came to coverage. With poor ratings all around.

it went:
1. Verizon
2. Sprint
3. Tmobile
4. ATT
When I go to New York, I always have coverage (except in the subway) and never dropped a call (yet).

SF actually has decent service but when you get to the hills like Twin Peaks...good luck! I lived there for about a year and couldn't even use my damnphone half of the time.

Originally Posted by solesavage

AT&T hands down the worst service. Only reason theyre relivent is because their toyphone.

Verizon hands down the best service. Not the best phones but I never have issues with my phones coverage.

QFT. I agree with the phone comment too, took them long enough to get the Tour and not even with wi-fi...

I have a couple of friends who have AT&T here in NYC and man... the amount of dropped calls or issues with their service is ridiculous. Being with Big Red,I have ZERO complaints in regards to my service.

It truly is flawless (for me).

I'm with AT&T in NYC and my lord has the service been beyond horrible. I seriously have like a 80% dropped call rate at this point, was one stretchtalking to my girl that I had to call her back 12 times. In like 10+ years of having a cell phone I have never had a problem this bad with service, I'drather be back on my Motorola Timeport right now.

I never have trouble with the AT&T Network in NY. Never.

This whole network overload was a very stupid idea from the get go. It's only going to make AT&T impose their proposed quasi-draconian rules in aquicker and harsher way imo.

You can't say users can have unlimited internet service plans and then ask them to limit their use or else be subject to increased fees. That's groundsfor a class-action suit.

Service wise I havent had a single problem with Verizon!

prices are a different story....

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

AT&T sucks so bad in Buffalo, NY I can only imagine how badly it sucks in a major city

It doesn't suck in Major cities... no major phone network sucks in major cities because that's where a large percent of their customers will be.

i have att...their phones are the only reason why people have att...raising the bar?..pfffft more like lowering the bar

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Dang it works fine in VA where I live for some reason i thought it would be good in a big city like that
Yeah same here. My phone works great all over VA, DC, MD, Philly, and ATL. I assumed it would work great in NYC
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom