Does Ben Baller hook up Niketalkers with Jewlwery Discounts?

mark madsen

Banned
I know he owns some jewler company.  icey fresh or something of that nature. I was thinking about getting a custom piece done but i was hoping he would hook up his niketalk fam.

I would pm him first before going to his shop because its in the Slauson Swapmeet and someone like me would stick out over there and I don't know the local gang colors around there so I don't wanna get shot. If the price on the custom piece is good though, I might have to brave the area and try to go early in the morning when the goons aren't out.

Has anyone bought jewels from him before? If so share your expierence.

U clearly aint been here long, Ben aint gon hook anybody up after the sorta recent events
laugh.gif

As far as gang colors, just wear all black or black and white, u can't go wrong w/ that........I think

U can still hit him up, good luck tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

U clearly aint been here long, Ben aint gon hook anybody up after the sorta recent events
laugh.gif

As far as gang colors, just wear all black or black and white, u can't go wrong w/ that........I think

U can still hit him up, good luck tho
laugh.gif

If I hit him up should i send him tagged pics of me with my nt username so him and his people in the shop know who i am when i go.  it would be rather akward introducing myself like, "hey im mark madsen from niketalk"  i was thinking about doing the tap tap pull but i dont wanna look silly.

He hates us. Good luck getting anything but a door slammed in your face if you mention NT.

Originally Posted by swishasweets

laugh.gif
so this is the thread that will provide lulz tonight?

nerd.gif
Im not trying to be funny, He never posts on NT no more for whatever reason but I do want to get a few pieces made from him, but it would be great if he would be willing to give his NT fam a good price.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

"Bird, bird thats the word"

-The Juice
Lol

Originally Posted by swishasweets

laugh.gif
so this is the thread that will provide lulz tonight?

nerd.gif
Possibly

"They call him Too Short, but my girlfriend calls him Too Long"
laugh.gif

Realtalk OP there is a place like right down the street from Ben's shop called, "Singletons". I heard if you enter Singletons, all you need to do is bring a bottle of any alcoholic beverage and they will give you a discount on an old refurbished jewelery box. The knobs on the box are a little lop sided but hey, for a discount, you can't really complain
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Realtalk OP there is a place like right down the street from Ben's shop called, "Singletons". I heard if you enter Singletons, all you need to do is bring a bottle of any alcoholic beverage and they will give you a discount on an old refurbished jewelery box. The knobs on the box are a little lop sided but hey, for a discount, you can't really complain
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Its by Slauson?

Do they sell jewlery over there and do they do custom jobs?

Why would i bring alcohol though? I'm all for drinking with them if they hook it up with a good price. 

I'd prefer to deal with Ben though because i've seen the work he does.

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

pimp.gif

-The Juice

Its by Slauson?

Do they sell jewlery over there and do they do custom jobs?

Why would i bring alcohol though? I'm all for drinking with them if they hook it up with a good price. 

I'd prefer to deal with Ben though because i've seen the work he does.
he's just joking. but there's actually a few jewelers who frequent NT, check out the official jewelry thread. what are you trying to have made?

i wanted to get my initals made, i wanted to get the washington nationals "W" made, and a eagle made.

i wanted to get my initals made, i wanted to get the washington nationals "W" made, and a eagle made.
But ur name is Mark Madsen OP, where is the "W" ???

pimp.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Damn I lost it at the lopsided knobs.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

But ur name is Mark Madsen OP, where is the "W" ???

the W is something seperate.   my real name initals are F.P

pimp.gif

-The Juice

here comes the influx of bad jokes

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

pimp.gif

-The Juice

here comes the influx of bad jokes

wait that was a joke?  i thought he was talking about an actual jewler spot.  what was he talking about then

Back
Top Bottom