Does Ben Baller hook up Niketalkers with Jewlwery Discounts?

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Realtalk OP there is a place like right down the street from Ben's shop called, "Singletons". I heard if you enter Singletons, all you need to do is bring a bottle of any alcoholic beverage and they will give you a discount on an old refurbished jewelery box. The knobs on the box are a little lop sided but hey, for a discount, you can't really complain
pimp.gif

-The Juice

here comes the influx of bad jokes

wait that was a joke?  i thought he was talking about an actual jewler spot.  what was he talking about then
And here we go

making fun of his ex-wife who had an alchohol problem, sasha singleton

whole thing popped off back then idk how long ago but the thread got pretty big.

all i know is ben baller is hurt 
laugh.gif

but if youre looking to reach out to him... try looking up his website and asking him yourself. i dont think you'll get any help here. (no offense, just sayin, pretty evident already nters are still tryna get a laugh out of this thing)

goodluck

I know he owns some jewler company.  icey fresh or something of that nature. I was thinking about getting a custom piece done but i was hoping he would hook up his niketalk fam.

I would pm him first before going to his shop because its in the Slauson Swapmeet and someone like me would stick out over there and I don't know the local gang colors around there so I don't wanna get shot. If the price on the custom piece is good though, I might have to brave the area and try to go early in the morning when the goons aren't out.

Has anyone bought jewels from him before? If so share your expierence.
Don't rock a bunch of blue.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by DaBuddhaWitJays

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Realtalk OP there is a place like right down the street from Ben's shop called, "Singletons". I heard if you enter Singletons, all you need to do is bring a bottle of any alcoholic beverage and they will give you a discount on an old refurbished jewelery box. The knobs on the box are a little lop sided but hey, for a discount, you can't really complain
pimp.gif

-The Juice

here comes the influx of bad jokes

wait that was a joke?  i thought he was talking about an actual jewler spot.  what was he talking about then
And here we go

I knew I didn't have to do anything...

Back
Top Bottom