Does Common have more bread than Ye?...does it matter

after watching T3, i thought to myself, damn common has been getting big screen dough for a minute and isnt a flashy dude. kanye, on the other hand, is doingfashion and producing.

so at the end of the day who's richer?

Was it more, or was Common's acting weak in the film? Every time he spoke, I was expecting him to rap
laugh.gif

Anyways, this doesn't matter and I'm 99.9% sure Kanye has much more money than Common.

I meant since the OP is talking movie money, Common aint nowhere near Ye.

But is Ice?

Dude has like his own movie empire.

Ice Cube is in the top ten. Kanye is higher than Cube and Common.

The think is, before Kanye hit the scene, Common wasn't really getting widespread appeal like that. He was making "money" but nothing like theinternational funds Kanye is seeing...or is about to see with these damn shoes on top of collab on top of collab on top of sell out concerts...

Wether movies or music Cube HAS to have to money than Common.

"Burn Hollywood Burn".............kinda ironic.

Word?

That's crazy to me
laugh.gif

Just conisdering how Cube has all these movie sequels and trilogy sets, etc that he's behind. Friday, Barbershop, etc

I bet Ye made more off of GITD than Cube did his last movie. Kanye is one of the leaders in his genre, while Cube is a sub-par actor.

Just assuming but I would guess Kanye has way more bread....four multi-platinum albums, countless production royalties for other artists, the GITD tour, the LVand Yeezy sneakers, etc.

Dude is really running this rap entertainment *+@%.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Music $$$ > Movie $$$
Nah, there's a reason rappers want to be actors and actors dont want to rap.

Not to mention Cube also writes and produces.

There we go.

Movie money is pretty much greater than anything. Think about it. Will Smith commands $20 million for a movie. ONE movie & he's set for life
laugh.gif
. Even athletes don't command that type of cake and they work multiple timeshard.

Rappers don't make jack. Hell, most of them don't even have health care.

so from the overall census yall think Ye has more money?

factor these specs in and correct me if im wrong:
-hasnt common been out longer than ye
-ye still owes money for some those samples he used
-ye earns alot but also is a big spender

Originally Posted by BlackBenz

so from the overall census yall think Ye has more money?

factor these specs in and correct me if im wrong:
-hasnt common been out longer than ye
-ye still owes money for some those samples he used
-ye earns alot but also is a big spender
Put it like this: Ye executive produced Common's music. Who's hustling harder , you tell us?
laugh.gif

Common ain't sell out tours, and all of Ye's music has dropped #1 and each sold at least 2M

turtle < hare
grin.gif

The "movie money > music money" doesn't apply when talking about
"Common's movie money > Kanye's music money"
as of right now.......maybe several years if Comm continues making movies & gets big $$$ for it

Right now,
Kanye can spend more money than Common makes and still have more money than Common

Back
Top Bottom