Does every1 really hate the Jordan 2009 or is everyone jumping the band wagon

They seem pretty nice... Im just worried about the heel. I havent gotten to try them on but I havent heard much good feeback about the whole heel deal

i dont mind the shoe...
sounds like a good ball shoe....
hopefully the price goes down, so everyone will have a say on the shoe....

i never liked the shoes from the first pics that showed up...then i saw them in person---they do not have a jordan signature look/feel to them at all, and theyare quite heavy for a basketball shoe considering the other nikes out now...and for $190 they are def an easy pass for me

I had them in my hand several times since the release. I like them, but about the same amount I like some nice Team Jordan's. I'd want to ball in them,but over $200 after tax
smh.gif

I'm not feeling them, the only way I'd even acquire a pair is if the man himself signed them and gave them too me.
ohwell.gif

To be completely honest, I have like the sig Jordans when pics first surfaced, even on shoes that where hated on like 19-23. I cant get into the 2009s though.I have tried them on like 3 times already, they feel like they would be great to ball in. Im not a ball player though, Im going to rock them casully and mayberun around a little in them at work. $190 isnt justified for me in these shoes. The shoes should be TOP of its class in performance and even for casual use.

i dunt dislike the 2009's, i jus think they fell short of its expectations. i would probably cop them if they were cheaper. like maybe 140 150 but only ifi really liked the colorway. like the one that was displayed in korea, i would def cop those for like 150 or so. but 190? thas jus crazy. and about the XV, imone of the few who actually liked those.

Do you guys like how they look? Nevermind the price right now, do they look like a good shoe to you? and welcome to NT Tommy Gibbs.

I honestly love the way they look, just not on a person's feet. Same thing for me with the XX3s. I loved the white/gray/gold pair, but when I tried them onand looked at them, I didn't like them as much. I love both the XX3s and the 09s, don't get me wrong. But on my feet, nah. Oh, and the price tag is toorich for my blood. I'd pick 'em up cheap maybe.

i've seen the white ones "on foot" and they don't look that bad. i'm not paying $190 for them though. i'd take em for $150 tho

You pick up the shoe to check it out, you see the $190 tag and just put it down immediately
nerd.gif

I bought the XVII's and still rock them today. But I got to admit I had a discount from a buddy at Champs. As far as the 2009's I like the white andblack (and the shoe kind of reminds me of the XIV which I've always loved.) However the other colorways I haven't liked as much. But its still earlyand they might roll out other colorways that will turn the tide on this shoe. Either way for those who want a better price check out shoetrends.com . By theway thanks for the shout out CeeJay 1523.

i'm not following any crowd,i staight up just dont like the shoe,like other people have said,looks like a high heel shoe.

the white ones are okay, but i think im gonna hold off price wise. not really blown away by them like i was with the xx3

I'd say a little of both, my opinion however is that there just plain ugly. Bein a slim dude the whole "clunky" shoe thing just doesnt do it forme, besides that when you think of a great shoe such as the XX3....its really just a tough act to follow. J.B. uh have to chalk up this year as far as its flagshoe goes and aim for next year to get others as well as myself to buy in imo.

Back
Top Bottom