Does every1 really hate the Jordan 2009 or is everyone jumping the band wagon

AT FIRST I THOUGHT PPL WAS JUST HATING.....

TILL I SAW BOTH COLORS IN PERSON AND.........

sick.gif
THEY LOOK VERY CHEAP.

The funny thing is that I have seen much better drawings and concepts here on NT than this trash Brand Jordan has put out. Another thing is that $190.00plus tax is ******ed, especially for these. Brand Jordan can kick rocks if they think I'm going to waste my money on this
roll.gif
.All I know is they better start comin correct with these retro's.

imo most ppl jumped on the hate bandwagon for these just like the xx3 model when pics first leaked. and yes most of yall hated on the xx3's when thosefirst pics leaked

anyways i've always loved these and have the black/gold s23 colorway bought off flight club.com

ppl really need to give a shoe a chance before jumping on the fire with everyone only to get burnt

I dont hate em, just not worth the money. But honestly i wouldnt buy it even it released at a cheaper price. I would cop if they just all dropped quite a bit.Any big release shoe like the 2k9 is at least worth a shot.

think about it this way.. with all the retro craze gong on and the major release of Foams, would you pay $190 for the AJ2k9s or 190-200 for 1/2cents-foamposite1s? I was a JB fanatic but i chose Foams just beacuse im not interested in Jays as much anymore and i never had Foams when the OGs came out.

I think one thing we do need to realize as far as the price goes is that this is a signature shoe. With all JB signature shoes, the price has always been highand gone up about $5 - $10 every two years. But I think in time we'll find them at the Nike outlet for $125

i hated them but i saw them in person and said not bad but the price tag is really bad

wow how many times do you have to look at something to see the difference... IT'S NOT WORTH IT... I WONT EVEN ACCEPT IT EVEN IF IT WAS GIVEN TO ME... ITSTHAT BAD...

They just don't say "Jordan" to me, if you know what I mean? If I saw them somewhere for $70, I might get them to ball in, but I have not desire.Not even different colorways could help this shoe, it's just too bland of a design.

saw it in store last weekend...
well, tech-wise, i have no complaint~
but the looking just nothing new or special, except the foggy shade thing at the mid-sole looked very special to me in pictures~ but i saw the real thing,nothing special at all...
i totally dont think tht shoes cost 190 in retail... way too steep...

the xx3s r 1000 times better than this... no cop, unless cost less than 80, may consider a pair to try in ballin

Dont like them, never will. I like to see the GOAT wear the kick I buy. And MJ just wont lace these up.

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

Back in '96 when the XI's dropped, nobody liked them except for some hardcore Jordan heads.

This is a NT myth. XI's sold very well originally.

Back
Top Bottom