Does goodfoot ship to US?

i don't think so. but u call the store and ask to make sure
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

IF YOU HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT THEN YES WE DO SHIP TO THE U.S. JUST EMAIL AND PLACE AN ORDER AT INFO@GETONTHEGOODFOOT.CA THE ADDRESS IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE.

YOU CAN ALSO CALL US TO CHECK IF WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR IS STILL IN STOCK BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR ORDER.
THE RICHMOND ST WEST & QUEEN ST WEST GOON SQUAD.
"we rob dudes in lines"

thanks a lot.. i already did that. hopefully ill have a varsity jacket at my door soon. hehe thanks all. and it seems the goodfoot grape and am95 new era hat are all sold out...funny how i dont see them on ebay. as all the hats from huf wind up there.
AOL/AIM: l0stb0y67​

Quote:
and it seems the goodfoot grape and am95 new era hat are all sold out

we do have one in the Montreal store left and also a few hats. call in and ask for nick. say East sent you
"someone emptied my trash and stole the bag. a FootLocker bag" -the ghetto

i was just coming over to this thread to ask the same question. i would really like to get one of those varsity jackets (grape) in a XXL if any of the gdft stores still have 1. I can do the paypal thing no problem. i live in L.A. and if any of you kind fellas up north could help a brotha out i'd be sure to do the same. i could also send ya some cool free stuff... if anyone can help holla
i got laser v's for cheap and i got sz. 9 grapes ill trade for foams in my size.

Back
Top Bottom