Does it matter to you how many peeps your partner has been with in the past?

Originally Posted by Truballa101

if she's not a virgin...

ON TO THE NEXT ONE

roll.gif

I would be in a relationship with a non-virgin, but up to this point I haven't.

I'm 18, for those who wonder.

As long as her *%$+ doesnt feel worn out & she hasn't had any trains ran on her.. We good to go

Originally Posted by hellaones

Tfromthe617 wrote:
lol @ some of these numbers.. its 2010 fellas get real..

word, these cats can't be that naive.
laugh.gif

I'ma assume they youngins

laugh.gif
 Right?  I was reading these responses in disbelief like, "these dudes' cut off is really 2?!"

Originally Posted by What up

Tfromthe617 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Right?  I was reading these responses in disbelief like, "these dudes' cut off is really 2?!"

Just foolish...a vagina is no more beat up from 20 different penises 100x than it is from 1 penis 100x.  It's still the same vagina.  As long as it's clean, and it can get you off, what's the big deal?  The purity?  What the hell do you want with a virgin?  Insecurities?  At least find a woman that knows what she wants in a man, and knows what feels right, you aren't going to find that with a 2-3 partners woman.  I feel bad for my brother in law.  He took his wife's virginity, and she's so #%+$#*% insecure.  You don't want that $%%% in a relationship.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by What up

Tfromthe617 wrote:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Just foolish...a vagina is no more beat up from 20 different penises 100x than it is from 1 penis 100x.  It's still the same vagina.  As long as it's clean, and it can get you off, what's the big deal?  The purity?  What the hell do you want with a virgin?  Insecurities?  At least find a woman that knows what she wants in a man, and knows what feels right, you aren't going to find that with a 2-3 partners woman.  I feel bad for my brother in law.  He took his wife's virginity, and she's so #%+$#*% insecure.  You don't want that $%%% in a relationship.

preach.jpg

i mean the number expectation should be rising as you get older. If your still in high school/early college ehh i can understand the 2-3 number buuut the rest of you dudes that are older than that and still have a 1-2 partner expectation.....lmao good luck. Not to take it to the extreme, of course.

Originally Posted by classified

its 2010, chances are its over 5+ at the LEAST.

I say its a good chance its over 10+. These girls try to supress their numbers by not including oral. For some young girls giving oral is like a handshake.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I say its a good chance its over 10+. These girls try to supress their numbers by not including oral. For some young girls giving oral is like a handshake.
I need to introduce myself more often.

Honestly though, I rather not know, word to Mario.

And contrary to popular belief there is still a good amount of girls that are virgins out of High School. Most were
not attractive and not social in High School, I have met some attractive virgins in High School though. And no I don't
just believe if a chick says so, the ones I'm talking about I knew personally.. They either become more social in college
or look better later in life. But then again there are def ugly chicks that have sex early too..

ANYWAY- Whether its the new chick at work, someone who just moved to your area, or just someone who you
never met before, you have nothing but their word when it comes to how many people they've smashed.. And
you already know the deflating/inflating girls and guys do when talking about number of sex partners. For all I know
the chick I meet in LI that seems like gf material was a JO in High School..

With that being said if I meet a chick that is gf material and we click I'm not going to dead it if she had 6 partners..
Although it would be hard, I can see past that and live in the moment. If she has a reputation of being a JO, on the other
hand, thats a no-no.. So I care more about how a chick carries herself rather than polling them (pun not intended lol)
on how many guys they sexed--and have a situation like in Clerks with BJ's vs. Sex..

I remember before I lost my virginity I said that I wanted to lose it with another virgin, did I? I went the dont ask dont
tell way and I'm happy I did. lmao at how much I wrote, amphetamines'll do that to ya har har

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I need to introduce myself more often.
laugh.gif
you funny man..

i am my girl's first. known each other since middle school. was too innocent to be those type of girls but is one undercover freak
pimp.gif

The girl needs to know how to handle business. I mean you get your fair share of booty, so of course she would do the same.

There is a great quote by Bob Marley and I feel it fits in here (especially with "partners"):

"You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there."

when I was young I use to

Real talk, if she knew my real # it would blow her mind so why should I care about what she did before me, that's the past, it'll drive you crazy

Back
Top Bottom