Does iTunes automatically add new music to the library?

I've always wondered this because the only time I use iTunes is if I'm about to sync my iPod and I usually delete the library, readd the folders and go from there.

Is there a way I can just drag new music/cds i ripped to the folders and it'll update?

When I downloaded the newest version of Itunes it made a folder called "Automatically add to Itunes" or something but I just put my folders in there now and it updates with the new stuff

I just add the folder from the downloading program containing the music

File > Add Folder to Library

My itunes stop syncing evrytime I download from limewire it automatically sync to my itunes and library but since I updated my limewire and itunes it stopped anybody knows why? Or how I can re-sync both systems together ?

Originally Posted by staystrong

My itunes stop syncing evrytime I download from limewire it automatically sync to my itunes and library but since I updated my limewire and itunes it stopped anybody knows why? Or how I can re-sync both systems together ?

tired.gif
 Have fun with your e-herpes

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by staystrong

tired.gif
 Have fun with your e-herpes

Yeah, stay away from Limewire, run with Frostwire when looking for audio samples and other documents.

Frostwire is better ? I've been on limewire for a min and I haven't got the e-herpes lol
I just want both systems to sync with each other without myself having to drag the music over from limewire to tunes

Back
Top Bottom