Does Jazz wear the same thing every day?vol:bum status

I jus realized that on the fresh prince of bel air, Jazz wears the same thing every day every single appearance. If not can someone correct me? hes alwayswearin the same thing when hes gettn thrown out. does he not have any money to buy any new clothes? Is Will Smith not givin him his slice of the pie for theirrecords? last time i checked it was The fresh prince and Dj jazzy jeff, not Will Smith and bum@$%* jazz. is this why will smith and jaz dont talk no more?(ifigure they dont chill nomore bcus i never see them 2gether).is this true or am i jus looking too much into it?

when he gets thrown out most of the time he has on the same outfit...only about twice have i noticed a different outfit...

NBC is just too damn cheap to record new footage. Whenever he'd wear that same outfit I'd be like, "Uncle Phil is throwing him out the door inthis episode."

i think that they film him getting thrown out
and just keep replaying it. it would probably
be expensive to film him getting thrown out
over and over again with different outfits

laugh.gif

whocares, besides you ?

Good eye tho

My dude its the 90s n Jazz aint apart of the Banks family so he dont got the luxury of havin a new outfit everyday. Yall saw his apartment in those handful ofeps

smokin.gif

haha they used stock footage for every time he got thrown out

*front shot of house*
*sprinklers in background*
*AHHHHHHHHHHH!*

but im sayin how come jazz is so poor? hes makin hit records wit Will and will aint cuttin him the cake so he dont got no bread or cheese to cop sum gear?

Yeah like a few other people said, they use the same clip of him getting thrown out the house, besides that time he got thrown into the house. Instead theyjust change the background sounds and stuff so he just wears the same shirt in every episode he gets thrown out of the house in.

Originally Posted by hockamania

haha they used stock footage for every time he got thrown out

*front shot of house*
*sprinklers in background*
*AHHHHHHHHHHH!*
No matter how many times I see that scene I start
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Globetrotter22

but im sayin how come jazz is so poor? hes makin hit records wit Will and will aint cuttin him the cake so he dont got no bread or cheese to cop sum gear?

Yo the Fresh Prince of Bel Air isn't real life man
indifferent.gif

smokin.gif

they explained that in the dvd. also if you noticed, a lot of the same actors and actresses come up as different characters a lot

Originally Posted by Globetrotter22

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom