Does Jordan now have an unfair advantage vol. Jumpman

Now that Jordan is the majority owner of the Bobcats, will he have an advantage to tamper w/ some of his employees who play on other teams?

I'm just posing a question, but what's stopping Jordan from calling D Wade tonight and making his sales pitch to become a Bobcat 4 months before he's can become a FA?

For every other owner its tampering, but Jordan can easily say their conversation was Jordan Brand related.

Does he now have the ability to sign D Wade or Joe Johnson to the MLE (Bobcats cap situation sucks) and make up the rest of the money w/ their Jordan Brand contract?

After seeing guys like J Kidd, Baron Davis and Artest sign deals w/ some bogus sneaker company out of China, do you think Jordan has the ability to sign any player he wants to a Jordan deal and use the shoe contract as a bargaining chip to sign w/ the Bobcats?

I don't think so.

Regardless if Jordan is the majority owner of the Bobcats, he ain't got that much pull. It's the Bobcats.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

you kidding me with this thread?

even doubleJ is laughing at how dumb this is

i asked a question, either you have an answer or you dont...if you dont know the answer its okay not to comment...

I really wouldn't be surprised if a major superstar goes to the Bobcats with MJ in charge. The problem is Bobcats won't have any cash for awhile because of all of the contracts the have. Good question, people on here just have no respect for a simple question smh.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

its not that nobody knows the answer fam.. its just that the answer is your stupid..
So was your mom when she let your dad slide in her raw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually think its a valid question.  
smh.gif
at everyone taking shots.

Its the Bobcats...The Market is nowhere near big enough to land a premier free agent.

Charlotte is one of those teams that just has to build a team through drafting. Nobody goes into free agency saying "Man New York has all this bread....But i think I want to play in Charlotte"

The only influence jordan will have over another play is "Which colorway can i get these in?"

its not that nobody knows the answer fam.. its just that the answer is your stupid..
laugh.gif
 nothin like seein someone get roasted after tryin to take a shot at someone. I think your question is valid, but naw i don't think he has an unfair advantage

honestly I think that the side (Jordan brand) contract is possible but not with a top tier star...they need to make alot of money so everyone makes a lot of money so I doubt the PA would allow them to do that..now a second or third tier player on a discount is def possible

Originally Posted by dland24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually think its a valid question.  
smh.gif
at everyone taking shots.

how is it a valid question??? its a stupid question!

why the #!%% would it matter??? you act like the athletes who are signed to jordan brand all live in one big house together vying for the love of MJ ala flavor of love!

Its a buisness. They are getting paid by Nike regardless. why would it matter that MJ now owns a team??

Now if you had charles oakley or ahmad rashad or any other of jordan's $%* kissing club members signed to Jordan Brand and playing in the nba then you would have a valid question

They're still getting paid if they're going to the bobcats...

They bring a chip to the bobcats, wouldnt Jordan consider giving them a raise in JB itself, that is if he has the power to.

I dont get how its a stupid question either, although the responses were quite
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom