DOES N E BODY KNOW THE NAME OF THESE OR WHEN THEY'RE COMING OUT?

I FORGOT THE NAME OF THESE BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHEN THESE WERE COMIN OUT AND WHAT THE NAME OF THESE ARE? IF ANYBODY KNOWS PLZ JUST LET ME KNOW. APPRECIATE IT

Those are sick.
Info anyone?
nerd.gif

well i didn't wanna put it in the nike section and den have ppl sayin it don't belong der. but n e way can i get sum info instead of discussion aboutwhere it does and doesn't belong?

well, this thread will probably drop out of general in a minute and put somewhere you could probably find a quicker answer

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

well i didn't wanna put it in the nike section and den have ppl sayin it don't belong der. but n e way can i get sum info instead of discussion about where it does and doesn't belong?
eek.gif

nice grammar

dont worry about those goto summer school

IMASOLEMAN18 wrote:
prettymack1989 wrote:
well i didn't wanna put it in the nike section and den have ppl sayin it don't belong der. but n e way can i get sum info instead of discussion about where it does and doesn't belong?
eek.gif

nice grammar

oh the irony.

Originally Posted by Put em up

IMASOLEMAN18 wrote:

prettymack1989 wrote:

eek.gif

nice grammar

oh the irony.

laugh.gif

Happens everytime.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom